• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

DCX

DCX
I hope you have to play the NFC West this year.

And the NFC East.

This is my first draft doing anything in depth. First draft I knew I wanted Mckay and just added people to the watch-list. Got one really good pick in the second round (FS) but not much else. With my roster I didn't really feel like developing anyone sub-79 OVR unless they had some really interesting stats.

Last year my draft was the Rodgers trade and a second round 3-4 DE I wanted to put at DT. Since I have two high picks, I decided now was the time to try the spreadsheet life.
not scurred.

1-2 against you. 0-2 Playoffs VS McCheese :(

DCX

McNei1y

Why would anyone subject their ears to that?

I do it for the GOAT in his words "[he] is the Jordan and Curry of his genre. The best of two generations".

Hahaha but I want to hear one of his featured artists verses to keep them relevant.

I'm going to listen to keep Kanye afloat. He is $57 mil in debt the poor soul :(

Greatest artist of our time.... nay, of ALL time, and he's struggling to make ends meet :(

Poor guy is BEGGING people to use that crappy Tidal service. How is he going to pay for Saints education.

kanye fucking sucks and his live performances are a joke. bulllshit artist

I gotta say he is a great producer. I just wish he wouldn't open his mouth. The dude is a classless douche.

LJ11

Only a genius could be $57m in debt

I'm not sure why he went into fashion, easiest way to dig a hole. The aesthetic he's going for has already been done, I like the low top sneakers, but what's his cut vs Adidas? It's funny because many folks laughed at the notion of him going over to adidas, remember GAF laughing at it (that dude Angelus in particular), but he's done more for Adidas than Adidas has probably done for him. They are absolutely on fire right now, stock is soaring, I've been yelling buy either to anyone that wants listen. The instagram/twitter/facebook gen gives both companies free marketing, it's fucking amazing, the beasts just feed into the system.

I understand why he went, just not sure I understand it from a business perspective.

Ferny

The fact that you guys think Kanye is actually $57 million in debt off a tweet he wrote to Zuckerberg to give him $1bill is HILARIOUS. Just like when 50 cent said he was bankrupt and drove a Maybach wearing a one million dollar chain in to his bankruptcy trial.

kanye fucking sucks and his live performances are a joke. bulllshit artist

As a person, terrible. As a hip-hop artist, he's one of the best alive right now. His catalog is almost perfect.

are you telling me one of the most famous people in America/the world is lying to gain publicity for something new he is selling

Next you're gonna tell me he tweeted some insane thing to get peoples feathered all ruffled and talk about him

Smokey

The fact that you guys think Kanye is actually $57 million in debt off a tweet he wrote to Zuckerberg to give him $1bill is HILARIOUS. Just like when 50 cent said he was bankrupt and drove a Maybach wearing a one million dollar chain in to his bankruptcy trial.

it's eznark

LJ11

I don't know what his finances are, I don't believe most of the shit I read, but the fashion biz is nothing but a money pit. I hope Adidas gave him stock. Dude wears the white boost during a concert and the sneaker can't stay in stock. You could have bought it with a good discount on roadrunner, shoe was getting good reviews by runners but the sole was trash, it would wear out quitck. Now they can't keep it in stock. Same happened with the Flyknit racer and Kim/Yeezy.

BigAT

I'm not sure why he went into fashion

How can you not when you have ideas like these:

201501_1339_beheb_sm.jpg

LJ11

Looks like Dries, his stuff can be borderline.

I do like some of Kanye's aesthetic, but for the most part it's just hard to make money off this stuff.

Yeah, me too.

Kind of want to start grinding some MUT again, wish I had more coins, some awesome players released.

Yeah, it really is. This game is one big dice roll at times.

Draft sucks at the positions I want, so it must be a great DL draft!

I played some MUT this weekend. I was updating my team and fullbacks are stupid expensive.

LJ11

I played some MUT this weekend. I was updating my team and fullbacks are stupid expensive.

Fullback are expensive because there's not many, and they also go into a few sets.

Look at Ben Harstock and Lee Smith for Cheap Run blocking TEs. AWR is shit, so their targeting isn't the greatest (nod to Wellie once again), but they lock up guys 1 on 1 when they don't have to do too much.

eznark

Banned

As a person, terrible. As a hip-hop artist, he's one of the best alive right now. His catalog is almost perfect.

I think he is 57m in debt because someone like two posts above me wrote he is 57m in debt. I have no idea what the Fuck you are talking about.

Fullback are expensive because there's not many, and they also go into a few sets.

Look at Ben Harstock and Lee Smith for Cheap Run blocking TEs. AWR is shit, so their targeting isn't the greatest (nod to Wellie once again), but they lock up guys 1 on 1 when they don't have to do too much.

Its not like I run much in MUT anyhow since every challenge is like 2 minutes and you're usually trailing. I haven't even ventured outside of challenges. The game is tuned weird too, every 50-50 jump ball goes to a WR no matter how good of positioning your defender has.

At least it makes you believe that throwing goal line fades is viable in Madden.

DJ Bowser

I didn't even notice the 93 speed at first. I don't think we've had anyone that good in our drafts yet, right?

I assume that's before or without the nerfs to the draft classes that I think we've had.

We haven't had a HB with over 90 speed if I recall. At best 92. I doubt we've had any QBs close to that speed.

DCX

DCX
I assume that's before or without the nerfs to the draft classes that I think we've had.

We haven't had a HB with over 90 speed if I recall. At best 92. I doubt we've had any QBs close to that speed.
Probably not but lilb just signed a 92 speed LB.

DCX

Nah, I created an offline league after the xp adjuster, which was well after the draft nefs, and I just drafted a qb with 94 speed and 90 accel.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
35 mins to next advance. Pre-emptive fuck you guys for taking all of my targeted dudes.

Just want to get this infernal offseason shit over with.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
His tackle is 63 and his catch is 53. I wouldnt be too concerned. You'd have to play him manually every snap he was on the field. Even then, you'd be praying to the RNG gods to make a tackle or interception.

Top Bottom