• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Bears Trade Block

Center Jonotthan Harrison : 87 Str, 85 run block, 77 pass block. 81 impact, 70 awr
TE Mychal Rivera : 85 catching, 84 CiT, 77 spd, 83 awr, 76 spec catch
SS Antoine Bethea : 95 Awr, 90 hit power, 88 zone coverage, 87 play rec

LukeSmith

anyone interested in Kenny Britt? i ended up getting 3 out of 4 receivers i bid on and only needed 1 -_-

Britts stats:

Speed: 85
Ovr: 83
Catch: 90
Catch in traffic: 91
Spec catch: 83
Route running: 84
Release: 86
Jumping: 91
Accel: 88
Awr: 70

Contract: 1.3 million

p.s.

just for clarification, i did not get kenny britt this year i got him last offseason so he is free to trade. i got cole beasley, jeff janis and paul richardson in this FA class

fixed

Bears Trade Block

Center Jonotthan Harrison : 87 Str, 85 run block, 77 pass block. 81 impact, 70 awr

i repeat:

FREE AGENTS YOU SIGNED THIS SEASON ARE NOT UP FOR TRADE

p.s.

if we find this rule violated there will be harsh penalties.... a 4 game suspension of your starting QB!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Bears Trade Block

didnt you just sign Bethea?

LJ11

I have a few players on the trade block!

85 OVR WR Terrance Williams

85 OVR LOLB Hitchens

83 OVR ROLB Pinkins (90 accel)

82 OVR CB Golson

And a pair of o-linemen Watford and Jelani Travis each with over 80 in run pass and impact block (I believe).

Looking to package players or players and picks to move up in the first round.

Redundancy can be a bitch, check your PMs.

DCX

DCX
I'm with lilfukboi on this.

Bennett returned home. We're debating the merits of acquiring a 71 speed TE or something that only had one bidder on it by the end.

If lilfukboi got in yo head and you backed out, that's on you.
Who are you talking to? Lol

DCX

DCX
to everyone getting upset with this poor little 14 year old

we're too hard on lilboss guys

Is DietRob back this season? I haven't seen him post much since week 17
He knows not what he does!

This the Titans? Same guy? He needs a C!

DCX

**NOTE ABOUT VANCIN TIMES TOMORROW**

1. The draft is @ 6 pm pst. The draft SHOULD end around 8 pm pst or so. Neither of the first 2 drafts went over 2 hours so I don't see why this one should.

2. AFTER the draft ends, you will have 15 mins to do your rookie position changes if you choose.

3. For all non-rookies, YOU CAN CURRENTLY DO YOUR DRAFT POSITION CHANGES WITHOUT PENALTY. SO IF YOU NEED TO DO THIS FOR PLAYERS ON YOUR ROSTER, GO AHEAD AND DO IT NOW. I'VE TESTED IT OUT AND YOU CAN SWITCH BACK AND FORTH WITHOUT PENALTY. TO DO THIS, GO TO THE PLAYER WHOSE POSITION YOU WANT TO SWITCH, CLICK ON THE PLAYER, GO TO EDIT PLAYER AND YOU CAN SWITCH HIS POSITION THERE.

4. Regular season will start at approximately 8:20 pm pst (i have to manually advance through the preseason week by week because otherwise it makes the CPU sign players for you.... for some reason.... unless tiburon fixed it and i don't care to find out by testing it)

DJ Bowser

only if that WR's last name is McKay (answering on Somnia's behalf)
I have a slew of 85 OVR players ready to play for other teams. To be productive starters for them. You fools know not what you speak of!

Terrance Williams has 92 speed, 90 accel, and 90 Spec catch. He's a beast.

DJ Bowser

At least two people did at first, likely when they assumed Aaron would retire after the first year.

I believe one of them was CB.

Why didn't anyone else offer him anything better, I ask? Why were you stuck with Kap?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
At least two people did at first, likely when they assumed Aaron would retire after the first year.

I believe one of them was CB.

Why didn't anyone else offer him anything better, I ask? Why were you stuck with Kap?

I didnt care about Aaron then nor do I now. Its the supporting cast thats the issue. You could throw Bradford on that team and put up similar numbers. Its why you never see me bitching about Aaron when everyone else is in this thread or twitch chat!

LJ11

Im not a huge fan of Kendrick Lamar, but that dude can put on a hell of a performance.

I'm not a big fan either but I enjoyed what he did.

Pitbull the GOAT. Dude can walk out on stage and take a fucking giant shit and he'll have someone asking him to do a show the next morning. Unreal game.

brentech

Here is the play I was talking about in party chat. This is in my solo all-madden franchise that I just started using the results of the real NFL season as a baseline for getting into the first draft.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTYjY7zOBDo

SpryWebbedCoral.gif

cdyhybrid

I'm not a big fan either but I enjoyed what he did.

Pitbull the GOAT. Dude can walk out on stage and take a fucking giant shit and he'll have someone asking him to do a show the next morning. Unreal game.

Yep. Dude is the Jeff Fisher of music.

BigAT

Maybe even more impressive than winning the Super Bowl with Barkley, was winning it and having a top 3 scoring defense while not having a single CB rated over 80.

Top Bottom