• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

I gotta upgrade the rest of my receiving corps. John Brown was really meant to be a slot cheese receiver but he is by no means a good #2 for me. The guy just doesn't get open for me.

Fuck wideouts, apparently

46 TE / 28 WR / 26 RB - CIN
39 RB / 34 WR / 27 TE - NO

Saints have craziest distribution in my eyes. Passing to the RB 39% of the time. Next closest is Seahawks at 32% RB and then Jags at 28% RB.

Also, the Detroit Lions do not have a receiving TD.

eznark

Banned
46 TE / 28 WR / 26 RB - CIN
39 RB / 34 WR / 27 TE - NO

Saints have craziest distribution in my eyes. Passing to the RB 39% of the time. Next closest is Seahawks at 32% RB and then Jags at 28% RB.

Also, the Detroit Lions do not have a receiving TD.

Surprised me as well. Think it's a function of the Patriots playbook and people still thinking I throw a lot of drags.

BigAT

that's what you get for banning me, AT!

and RE4 is still boring

BAGCtvL.gif

A lot of my passes to the RB came early in the game against eznark when his interior dline was wrecking me, I just kept dumping it off to the flat because that was all I could find.

I also dump off to Coleman a lot on play action when I want to go deep but the deep pass is covered.

Code:
WR
Parker 9
Baldwin 12
Kearse 9
Perry 6
Lockett 1
Total: 37
Percentage: 37/77 = 48.1%

TE
Graham 8
Willson 7
Total: 15
Percentage 15/77 = 19.5%

RB
Jamison 15
Coleman 7
Rawls 3
Total: 25
Percentage 25/77 = 32.5%

I've completed passes to at least 6 receivers in all 5 of my games so far, which I guess is a function of the fact that my best receiver is a guy who isn't super fast and gets user covered a lot. I bet a lot of my picks are when I tried to force it to him :(

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I just wish the game had more replays. Also realized I should record more coverages and angles.

brentech

My memory checked out fine when I ran the test the other night, but it hasn't crashed all.....ever since I stopped plugging my iPhone into my PC to charge.
Because, why wouldn't that be the problem.

brentech

#UFCLondon ‏@ufc 57s58 seconds ago
WHAT. JUST. HAPPENED. #UFCLondon

Exactly what I was thinking. good lord, this is fucking nuts
untitled-8y9prp.gif

Silva loses his mouth piece, for some reason Bisping thinks the fight is stopped, but it very clearly isn't. Gets smashed at the round buzzer, Silva thinks he won the fight and jumps on the fence, but the fight wasn't stopped and it's now in the 4th round.

BigAT

Think that decision is correct Brent? I only saw the final round but Bisping was getting his ass kicked and looked like a mess.

brentech

Think that decision is correct Brent? I only saw the final round but Bisping was getting his ass kicked and looked like a mess.

I had a feeling it would go that way. Bisping doesn't win fights because he lands great shots, he just lands shots. He got his ass kicked in 4 and 5 (and the end of round 3), but he may have secured five for landing more often as Silva backed against the fence a couple a times.
Dude got wrecked though. Had cuts on every which part of his face. Current MMA scoring, I understand him winning, but that doesn't mean it makes sense.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

give me Madden awards

Bowser is coming from Key West, 2 hours in no traffic on a 2 lane highway and then driving another 1-1.5 hour no traffic drive through Miami and Fort Lauderdale. It's Saturday night.

He has absolutely no idea what time he'll be home tonight and anything said other than that is lie.

LukeSmith

If they can play tomorrow morning I'm fine waiting.

It's a big game and will be fun to watch.

there's plenty of DOTA for folks to learn

Rorschach

Just had 26 assists in Dota I think that's the most I've ever had! Whenever I play alone against randoms everybody is fucking horrible.

I think 40 is my max. Wisplife.

[edit]Looks like I surpassed it with Undying in a loss. I remember that game. It was terrible. 1hr30min game. Dunno how you lose a super late game with a Necro, but we did.

Next highest is Wisp at 40 being CK's taxi.

DJ Bowser

Bowser is coming from Key West, 2 hours in no traffic on a 2 lane highway and then driving another 1-1.5 hour no traffic drive through Miami and Fort Lauderdale. It's Saturday night.

He has absolutely no idea what time he'll be home tonight and anything said other than that is lie.
I flew from key west this morning and went straight to work. I just sold two bottles of a $400 St Emilion and should be home by 11:30 EST to get my rookies some XP in a shootout against LJ that I expect his D-line to dominate.

Rorschach

Most banned and most picked heroes was the easiest thing to pick. Bet teams hate having an automatic waste of a ban if you're not picking first.

btw- this is so much better than twitch

and no chat spam! Instead, I get "Adele is fat" chat!

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
This was so painful to watch. The momentum turned completely on that 3rd quarter INT that I threw into triple coverage. The second bonehead INT across the middle didn't help either.

I'm trying to watch this dota tourney in game and it keeps freezing the video and audio for a few seconds at a time. This is my first time watching one of these is it always this shitty?

https://youtu.be/gouWncUpt6s?t=686

This play, Chris Harris Jr's strip of the ball on that deep attempt at the end of the game, is probably the difference between who wins the game, though at that point, needed 2 more stops to force a 4th down on your side of the field, leading to having to punt the ball. The 3rd down pass breakup was also Chris Harris Jr. Thanks, highly rated Madden player.

Thinking on it, I wonder if you probably should have called a timeout when I went hurry up on your Quarters Deep players. You never left that, and I just ate up the underneath, knowing I had 2 timeouts to use.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Had that ball been caught it would have been pure madden cheese. I had Moncrief wide open over the middle for an easy first down but i got greedy with the deepball instead.

And yes I should have called a TO and got out of quater but my reasoning at the time was not wanting to give you a free time out. Hindsight being 20/20 i should have and then I maybe could have pushed you for a long fg

Top Bottom