• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

LJ I forgot there's a Heat-Knicks game tonight at 7:30 ET so if we could start maaaaaaybe by 6-6:30 that'd be great. But I'll be around after or during the game if it sucks.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I just don't know what to do with my dumpster fire of a defense.

Just as an insight into the futility, I have forced 4 punts in 5 games. That is unheard of.

BigAT

The guy we gave $60 million to run the Knicks because of his basketball knowledge thinks Steph Curry looks as good as Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf.

0S7Pw13.gif

brentech

What did you do to fix it?

Anyone up for some DOTA?

Speed.
4 defensive changes, replaced both starting MLB with quickness. My starting MLB was drafted after year 1 or two, and his awr/play rec is finally getting to 80 ish. My 2nd string MLB I took a decent FA that no one else was after, but has good AWR and respectable speed, fits my system.
Brought in rookie ROLB and FS to replace old and slow players (ROLB Kruger fell to a 72 speed or some bullshit, so my rookie can actually get outside now, even if he is dumb as shit).

Not sure why Haden is suddenly rejuvenated at 29 though. 7 picks in 5 games (the same number of picks he had in our first 3 seasons combined). Maybe he hated Donte Whitner and is glad he's gone.

Top Bottom