• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Well LJ we play next soooooo if you want to get it over with after I'll be around...

Otherwise let me know any time tomorrow, I got the day free

Splat

That time AT's corner forgot there was a football game going on.
RGsTqhZ.gif

DJ Bowser

I'm on, send invite when you're ready. Sick as fuck, but all I've down the last 72 hours is fuck around in Madden, if I lose it will be fucking pathetic.
This scares me. Heading on now. Will send the invite!

Are we the last game? Who do I play next? I think CB!

LJ11

Good game man. Took some sacks early, missed reads, but my D came up big. Richardson's release is killing Ds, I swear I'm getting hit but he's getting rid of it for completions. Lack of throw power showed up on that bail out catch by French, total luck, velocity just died on that ball.

There was one late sack by Donald, oh my, he fucking thrashed Frederick. I was quick snapped on one play while making hot routes on D, got stuck on the DT, wasn't ready to rush and next thing I know, Zachary comes charging in. That was a complete glitch, I was literally just standing there with Donald, and Zachary went in untouched. OL AI got fucked up by me just standing there. I tried to find it but the clip was empty, no players on field. There was another similar sack too, on 3rd and short, Center just kept looking at the MLB on the short hook, was defending the drag, and fucking Zachary gets bumped and loops in., C never got him.

Edit: Phee, I know you probably want to get this game in but I'm tired and drained from this flu. I'll be able to get it in tomorrow, probably later in the afternoon/evening. That ok with you?

rinse82

Drizz - I knocked out before it advanced.

I'm free this afternoon during my kid's nap (12-2)

Otherwise it'll have to be later tonight after 9ET

Top Bottom