• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

I like single player stuff for stories, narratives are one of the main reasons I play games.

Other than that I've been playing a lot more sandbox stuff, like Project Zomboid and DayZ simply because of the freedom in gameplay and dynamic gameplay.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I discovered the Viceland tv channel over the weekend. What a great idea. Its the kind of programming you can pay attention to or just have on in the background while you do other things.

I enjoyed my free month of FFXIV, it's actually pretty good right now. But every time I think about re-subbing I realize how inconsistently I play games. Main reason I got the game was to play with my brother.

What bums me out is that if I wanted to play it on my Mac I'd have to buy the whole thing again, so archaic.

If he gets a sub he'd lose all his scouting and stuff, I think. Unless he gives someone his psn info I guess...

we are already losing people this season, I honestly don't see another season in the books with the amount of sims going around and people threatening to stop playing. Four seasons is a lot of madden for some people!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
we are already losing people this season, I honestly don't see another season in the books with the amount of sims going around and people threatening to stop playing. Four seasons is a lot of madden for some people!

Who did we lose this season?

People have been busy/out of town. Relax, guy.

Who did we lose this season?

People have been busy/out of town. Relax, guy.

We haven't lost anyone. Yet. The Madden fever is still high, stream viewership is at an all time high. Even if we had an empty team or two, it wouldn't kill the momentum for another season at the very least if not not two.

I will be very sad to see Julio hit 30 :'(

DCX

Ferny? You guys already forgot about Ferny :( :( :(

DCX

DCX
We haven't lost anyone. Yet. The Madden fever is still high, stream viewership is at an all time high. Even if we had an empty team or two, it wouldn't kill the momentum for another season at the very least if not not two.

I will be very sad to see Julio hit 30 :'(

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Hi Smokey I was just informed by the parents I have to go pick someone up at the airport later tonight. I have to leave my house right at 10 PM.

So yeah it would be cool if you could answer on here via PM or any of the IMs I have sent you so we can get this shit over with.

JtzR000.jpg

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
If he gets a sub he'd lose all his scouting and stuff, I think. Unless he gives someone his psn info I guess...

I will say, I think the scouting saves.

When logging into the bronco's with the new account, I had to go with a new coach. Once scouting opened back up after the initial week, all the scouting I had done with the first coach stayed, as did my watch list.

It actually benefitted me. New Coach started at level 25. Didn't have any traits/bonuses unlocked, nor had a pool of XP built in, but I still had an increased amount of prep time and scouting.

Had 60 hours of prep and like 176 scouting points, and now I have 80 hours of prep and something over 240 in scouting points.

BTW, League can't end, not after blowing $100 to play (in the process lose a decade old account).

brentech

I played too much solo madden this season and about 8 games into our season I started to lose the desire. I'll finish the season up, but definitely my final season this year.

Too many other games that I'm interested in are out or coming out this month.

If we're gonna start doing subs, I think the sub should be near or equal of the record of the team they are taking over. Wouldn't be fair if someone is 1-9 and getting FMT quality replacement for a game

If we're gonna start doing subs, I think the sub should be near or equal of the record of the team they are taking over. Wouldn't be fair if someone is 1-9 and getting FMT quality replacement for a game

be quiet. You just need the right person to sub wholl just play a sim game of madden and try to win.

I was lobbying we dont vance until Rinse gets back. Good chance this is for our division and loser probably isnt getting a wildcard!

I have a feeling were gonna go one more season.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Smokey I sent you a PM, I won't be around tomorrow night I have plans. And like I mentioned earlier I have to pick ppl up at the airport later tonight so I can only start a game up until 9 PM eastern.

BigAT

I hope this was your first post back from your ban.

Second, although the first one was just a Mark Morrison GIF.

I have some built up salt to unleash. The only time I was actually pissed I was banned was after Splat's Hall of Fame quarterbacking performance. It was depressing having to use proxies to make fun of him.

Top Bottom