• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Patriots traded away Chandler Jones to Cardinals for a second round pick and a guard.

Hope the second round pick is this year, make the sting of the first round a little better to swallow.

EDIT: Broncos have informed RB CJ Anderson they are matching Miami's offer sheet, per source. He stays in Denver.

Colasante

Damn, not happy about losing Chandler Jones. But Sheard has been better in real life and in Madden this year, so I guess that offsets the loss a little.

CJ Anderson won't do shit to save this sorry ass franchise and you know it

They need to literally empty out the entire organization. and that starts with the owner. from a business perspective I think ross is good. but he is a bad owner for a football team and it could work if he found his Pat Riley but that isn't happening

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Motherfuck.

Let's get aboard the Arian Foster train!

....can we just raise the offer on CJ instead? Or nah?

LOL

You guys had a far better RB in Miller and the team either chose not to give him the ball and go 4/5 wide or chose to hand off to other lesser players. CJ wasn't going to do shit for the Dolphins. No RB should go down there after the last two years.

LOL

You guys had a far better RB in Miller and the team either chose not to give him the ball and go 4/5 wide or chose to hand off to other lesser players. CJ wasn't going to do shit for the Dolphins. No RB should go down there after the last two years.

A receiving back like CJ would be great for us. Real run game doesnt exist down here cause of the oline tho, for sure. But yeah, no reason to not resign Miller, Houston isn't paying him that much. I think CJ is a better deal tho, I really like him.

We should call Ray Rice....

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Smokey please give me some advance warning whenever you're ready. Don't come at me with the DM "I can play now" at a random unpredictable time bullshit.

Smokey

You win Smokey, I am going to bed. Hope everything is well with the baby, your last post in this thread was concerning.

Everything is fine. My nephew bday was yesterday and I got hit with a serious allergy attack from all of this damn pollen. I probably have the worst allergies in the world.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Everything is fine. My nephew bday was yesterday and I got hit with a serious allergy attack from all of this damn pollen. I probably have the worst allergies in the world.

Ok well I guess that is good to hear.

Can you give me some kind of time frame

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
eznark: I'll be out of town til Sunday night. Since we aren't vancing til tonight at the earliest I should only miss one game. I'm in the playoff huint, don't fuck me! Also, if someone else can take the sticks against AT I'd appreciate it. If not I kindly request a straight sim. If you're just going to give AT the sim win, please bench my starters.
Soka! I need you to control 3 teams next week!

Somnia

Car is declared a total loss, thank GOD for GAP coverage. So going through that now to get it all taken care of and then car shopping.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
bVnj34U.gif

Top Bottom