• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Smokey

I always do it jerkoff.

Overlooked a trash team thinking of my matchup against Bowser. Fell for the very definition of a trap game.

original.jpg

LJ11

Good game Nightz, tough game, got lucky on that knocked down pick six, would have been the difference. Hate when my WRs crash into each other.

BigAT

Just an FYI, asked DM yesterday on PSN and this morning on GAF PM when he could play, he responded a couple of hours ago and said he was available later tonight and tomorrow night. Two hours ago I asked for clarification on what time that actually meant, haven't heard back since, going to bed.

DCX

DCX
Just an FYI, asked DM yesterday on PSN and this morning on GAF PM when he could play, he responded a couple of hours ago and said he was available later tonight and tomorrow night. Two hours ago I asked for clarification on what time that actually meant, haven't heard back since, going to bed.
Sounds about right

I messaged his account from my phone, hopefully he will be able to see it on his soon. Otherwise I will be around tomorrow, plenty.

Somnia

Doubt the Packers/Patriots game will get played. I've posted a few times now for Cola, he's responded to others and posted in here but ignored my posts.

I won't be home till 630-7 cst tomorrow due to car stuff.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
holy fuck the new iggy pop album with josh homme (post pop depression) is so good. it's like everything josh touches turns to gold! god bless them both!

Where did you listen to it?

Edit: Nm. Its streaming online on NPR for some reason. Listening now!

WOAH. LaRoche just signed his retirement papers because the White Sox asked him to stop bringing his kid to work. I get where they're coming from, but this is a real bad look for the Sox imo. Just walked from $13M over this..

WOAH. LaRoche just signed his retirement papers because the White Sox asked him to stop bringing his kid to work. I get where they're coming from, but this is a real bad look for the Sox imo. Just walked from $13M over this..

LaRoche is garbage at this point in his career and he's the one who is being petulant so I dunno.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Heh, it's been years since I've heard of Adam Laroche (easy, because I haven't kept up with baseball in years).

Retiring at 36...He's about a month older than me. Sports.

Spotlight receiver->four defenders in area->no one reacts to ball thrown right at Calvin Johnson.

Game is trash.

The fact that he isn't gonna make this money elsewhere and is still walking isn't a good look for an organization imo

But yeah they don't need him.

It's not like they told him he couldn't EVER bring his kid, they just thought it was weird that his kid was there ALL THE TIME. Like his kid isn't going to school or doing anything but being there.

BigAT

Still nothing.

brentech

Brent, can you play tonight after the advance?

DCX

dunno when advance will be. good chance splat and I playing during the day just won't work out as I just got home 12 hours ago and need to get some shit done.
Might need vance pushed just to get that game in

Drizz, Rinse got back to me. I can play during day but not sure if you're around. I'm occupied from 3 CT until 6:45 CT

dunno when advance will be. good chance splat and I playing during the day just won't work out as I just got home 12 hours ago and need to get some shit done.
Might need vance pushed just to get that game in

advance is 10:30 CT so I imagine you'll be fine but if you guys got it scheduled, no biggie to push it back a little

Somnia

Cola and I aren't going to be able to play, he told me to take the sim win, but you guys can just regularly sim it if you like... gives me a chance of losing and staying in contention for the #1 pick!

Top Bottom