• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Eleuin

New Packers LB Blake Martinez plays Dota
He has a favorite professional team, “Evil Geniuses,” often abbreviated as “EG.” (“The only USA team, I think, that’s, like, decent.”)
“I’m the guy that wants to be the playmaker, so I’m like the farm guy, the mid-player, which is the take-over-the-game type of thing — that’s me. Obviously I make sure everyone else does the supporting stuff and make sure I know where to go.”

no one plays dota
facepalm.gif

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Seeing that an Az and Phee game might happen, as well as a Wellie and DJ game, I'll hold off on an advance till tomorrow

Greg

Welp, shipped out the GPU. RIP Dota / Dark Souls.
I'll go part by part if I have to.
so how about the issue I had... no clue what fixed it

like I said, the computer would power on, but no display

reseated everything and no change

reset BIOS and no change

pulled my 2 drives and then the computer would start up and immediately restart itself in an endless cycle (still no display)

pulled RAM and then it went back to starting up and staying on, but no display

put only one pair in with everything else out and it worked
put the second pair in and it worked
plugged all the drives back in and it worked

MAKES SENSE

brentech

Yea that's dumb. I would be waiting for it to fail every time I touched something.

I've already done a smaller RAM test before, but the 8 hour Memtest86, no errors so far.

Everyone is telling me GPU, so I just went ahead and RMA'd the thing - BUT, the system crashed the first time I pulled the GPU out and tried to play dota. Not just crashed, but in the same exact manner. So, I just don't know if the Motherboard could be causing that or what. I get the feeling it's going to be a long month or two with this bullshit.

DCX

DCX
Pro RL is some shit!! I thought I was decent..these guys live in the air, and I witnessed air dribbling for the first time...

DCX

My daughter has obviously been sleeping a lot and we had bought this rocking chair at one of the baby Stores for like $500 or something, which I thought was a rip off but it is legitimately the most comfy chair ever.

Now is when I catch up on all my reading!

DCX

DCX
My daughter has obviously been sleeping a lot and we had bought this rocking chair at one of the baby Stores for like $500 or something, which I thought was a rip off but it is legitimately the most comfy chair ever.

Now is when I catch up on all my reading!
:)

Madden GAF all grown up!

DCX

Sokantish

DCX, apparently we made it to the losers bracket but none of us showed up so we got the DQ loss. I'm gonna guess we would have made it all the way if this tournament wasn't so confusing!

DCX

DCX
DCX, apparently we made it to the losers bracket but none of us showed up so we got the DQ loss. I'm gonna guess we would have made it all the way if this tournament wasn't so confusing!
I agree with you Soka. Even with ATS 60 point performances :) he was our glue!

DCX

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I finally completed my first souls game ever with DS3. It feels so rewarding. I like to think that I got better at playing them but in reality DS3 is probably just easier because I never even switched from my starting weapon the Sellsword Twinblades. I did have it +10 sharp by the end though.

brentech

Yea, I'm apparently only about 1/2 through the game and just reaching the real meat of the game, but it does seem easier.

With my GPU sent out, it's going to be a while longer before I have a chance to see anything else, but I also like the pacing in this game more than the other Dark Souls games. I'm looking forward to completing this first run and then either going NG+ or just starting a fresh game and using sorcery.

I had 0 desire to do that in Bloodborne, Dark Souls 1...Dark Souls 2 I could never get much interest in. Demon Souls was top notch in that I completed the game no less then 3 times.

Splat

Tried raising canes for the first time. It was good but I didn't think the sauce was anything special. Honey Dill still GOAT chicken finger sauce.

rinse82

Unless Lowry gets a robotic elbow between now and Tuesday - not sure how we can win the series.

Looking forward to it though

I was in high school the last time the Raps won a series and I'm 33 now lol

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Everyone's talking about the end but that was about the most predictable shit ever. Further I may be the only one but I just don't like
Jon
anyway. He's just so fucking bland, same with (Season 3 spoilers)
Robb Stark
, didn't care too much when he died aside from the shock factor. Obviously I am in the minority for those two. Tyrion, Ramsay, and even Stannis are
/were
(Season 5 spoiler) more interesting characters.

Not sure if Lone advanced but if not I can play late tonight. My presentation went well thankfully. I was at work at 5:30 AM :(

Top Bottom