• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Everyone's talking about the end but that was about the most predictable shit ever. Further I may be the only one but I just don't like
Jon
anyway. He's just so fucking bland, same with (Season 3 spoilers)
Robb Stark
, didn't care too much when he died aside from the shock factor. Obviously I am in the minority for those two. Tyrion, Ramsay, and even Stannis are
/were
(Season 5 spoiler) more interesting characters.

Not sure if Lone advanced but if not I can play late tonight. My presentation went well thankfully. I was at work at 5:30 AM :(

I have not advanced.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Activision has confirmed that Modern Warfare Remastered will only be available to those who buy Infinite Warfare.

pftttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

no thanks activision.

brentech

Finally started Transistor after never getting past 30 minutes in.
I think once you break into the 1-2 hour mark, it really open up and becomes more interesting with the combat. Which is kind of rough in a 6-8 hour game.
Probably won't replay it, but I'm glad I got into it and will finish it (pretty sure I'm close now). --edit: 10 minutes later I reach credits. Pretty sure it's the kind of game they intend for you to play a couple times over, but that's generally not for me.

The only good part of my GPU being gone is completing all these small games that have been sitting around.

BigAT

At 3:13 AM CT I opened an MLB card pack.

At 3:13 AM CT I received a Mike Trout.

#blessed

rick-morty-out-dance.gif

Mrbob

Anyone on PS4 picking up Aliennation?

Ez? Crow?

Helldivers crew reunite

I bought it. Fired up my PS4 first time in a long time. Game is cool.

I'll be back playing it again after finals are done next week Friday.

I was going to pick up MLB but Phee telling me he doesn't like the game. But that might just be online rage, not sure.

DJ Bowser

Is the new madden out yet
I wish.

I'm gonna play my game tonight only to get McKay 35 catches.

On tonight's menu: Braised Wagyu beef cheeks paired with 2013 Cade and Plumpjack Cabernets.

Edit: BYE WEEK? Horse shit. Not playing this stupid game again until I can avenge my playoff loss to DCX.

Ferny

I bought it. Fired up my PS4 first time in a long time. Game is cool.

I'll be back playing it again after finals are done next week Friday.

I was going to pick up MLB but Phee telling me he doesn't like the game. But that might just be online rage, not sure.

Gonna get it tom. Maybe.

It looks cool, I may get it if Bob plays the game with me. I haven't played anything with Bob in forever!

https://www.twitch.tv/york887

This morning I am in pursuit of 8 more Battle Royale wins. If I can win 8 in a row I'll get the 20-0 reward...if I don't I can at least get a Brooks Robinson! (FML)

Hopefully this stream is up for a while...

apparently once you hit 12 wins it's impossible to find anyone WTF

BigAT

It looks cool, I may get it if Bob plays the game with me. I haven't played anything with Bob in forever!

Bob doesn't play games anymore, he just waits for something bad to happen to someone so he can driveby shitpost before quickly retreating back to his hobbit-hole where he can bask in human misery.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I wish.

I'm gonna play my game tonight only to get McKay 35 catches.

On tonight's menu: Braised Wagyu beef cheeks paired with 2013 Cade and Plumpjack Cabernets.

Edit: BYE WEEK? Horse shit. Not playing this stupid game again until I can avenge my playoff loss to DCX.

Headed to Berns on Friday. It was great last time we went this time my bud is having a rep from one of the banks he deals with put it on his company card, can't wait to run that bill up. We're renting a boat Saturday if you or any of Florida MaddenGAF is around. I hope my wingman Ferny is in Orlando.
Emoticon_wink.gif

Bob doesn't play games anymore, he just waits for something bad to happen to someone so he can driveby shitpost before quickly retreating back to his hobbit-hole where he can bask in human misery.

This is very accurate. I hadn't talked to Bob yet in the year 2016 and after games 3 and 4 I'm getting "Frank the Tank going to take down the Heat" on Steam!

BigAT

This is very accurate. I hadn't talked to Bob yet in the year 2016 and after games 3 and 4 I'm getting "Frank the Tank going to take down the Heat" on Steam!

The only times Bob has talked to me in the last year was immediately after I lost the Super Bowl in season 1 and to talk shit about a Rutgers WR that got drafted.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

MrBob: why is phee offline right now
MrBob: i want to send him words of encouragement

That was after the raptors hail mary three

DJ Bowser

Headed to Berns on Friday. It was great last time we went this time my bud is having a rep from one of the banks he deals with put it on his company card, can't wait to run that bill up. We're renting a boat Saturday if you or any of Florida MaddenGAF is around. I hope my wingman Ferny is in Orlando.
Emoticon_wink.gif

Sounds awesome. One really cool thing I was told about Bern's is that they don't continue to mark up their wines from past vintages, so the older stuff ends up being a really good value because it's only a whatever % mark-up of what they paid back then.

Though unless you're into old wine, It's tough to know what to look for if it's around 20 years or older that can still be a crowd-pleaser.

As if it's not bad enough that there's some fool in OT asking people how to cook a goddamn burger, of all things, I have to read posts from bitch ass posters telling him to never undercook the meat.

BigAT

As if it's not bad enough that there's some fool in OT asking people how to cook a goddamn burger, of all things, I have to read posts from bitch ass posters telling him to never undercook the meat.

There was someone yesterday that made a thread because he needed help changing a light bulb.

Isn't it a thread basically asking for burger recipes? I don't see anything wrong with that.

Unless there were two threads!

Isn't it a thread basically asking for burger recipes? I don't see anything wrong with that.

Unless there were two threads!

Nope, that's the thread. However, you really don't need anything but meat and maybe salt to cook a good burger, unless you're grilling it improperly or overcooking it. Now everyone's in there giving him meatloaf recipes or telling him he'll die if it isn't well done. Fucking GAF.

Ferny

Emoticon_wink.gif

Bruuuuuuuuuuuh. You coming to Tampa? Hit me up man. I think I'm free this weekend too.

Top Bottom