• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Ferny

Im going to the launch party thing tonight where they are showing all the shorts on the big screen, hope blizzard gives a cool bonus for the game too!

Did you get any cool stuff?!

man we need to play,although i'm not really available for extended sessions until the weekend. powershot is gud. ive yet to get a legendary :(

My friend got FOUR damn legionaries on one mission. I only got 1 the whole game.

smokey i know you're gettin overwatch on xbone bro

He's getting for PC like a scrub!

Smokey

smokey i know you're gettin overwatch on xbone bro

Bread pls

Kinda tempted to get Witcher 3 and the expansions on this GOG sale, but I know I don't have time to play shit right now :(

It took a third try, but I'm really into it now. Think the beginning is meh and it wasn't until I just barreled through it that I got hooked. Game is massive. I'm playing on Hard and enjoying it.

Amount of content is crazy and I don't have any of the expansions.
He's getting for PC like a scrub!

$40.Looks better. Handles better. Why wouldn't I make the smart,educated choice in this situation Ferny.

brentech

FMT's Dodgers made it to the wildcard playoffs on autopilot as he hasn't uploaded in a month. He'll be facing off against Ph33's Marlins

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Even Roadhog?

uJuLpZ.gif

Kinda tempted to get Witcher 3 and the expansions on this GOG sale, but I know I don't have time to play shit right now :(

i got burnt out on witcher 3. i did beat the game (took like... 50+ hours and i didn't even do a bunch of sidequests) but i think i'm good for another year. i'll buy all the DLC at that time and play through it again but it is just a time sink. great game though!

Top Bottom