• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Ferny

Ferny why have you left me :(

We could be partying on a bus!

I'm sorry, Bread :(

After our Halo games together where we had to carry our team to victory each game, I just knew I could never keep that up going forward so I decided to just switch platforms. It was the only choice.

Be on tonight! I wanna play with you <33

blush.gif

can i play mei?

Smokey

Punted PS4 games I never played and picked up OverWatch on PS4 + Cherry Coke, and still came out $0.01 ahead.

Fam...I will join your plebian ranks

Bread

Banned
I'm sorry, Bread :(

After our Halo games together where we had to carry our team to victory each game, I just knew I could never keep that up going forward so I decided to just switch platforms. It was the only choice.
we'll always have those memories

shame smokey lost all his skills and can't play halo anymore either.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Ill be around to play I think. I might have to dip out to watch my nephew for a bit, though.

Ferny

Just had my best game with Reaper. Thats a good hero.

Yeah Reaper is definitely at the top of my list in terms of favorite characters. I don't play him as much tho, because like you said, I want to try some new ones and see how they are. I already can play him well and same with Roadhog.

BigAT

I saw someone float the idea that Reaper was the hero that douchebags would pick.

Just had my best game with Reaper. Thats a good hero.

He's actually so good. Lots of cool ways to flank the enemy with his teleport

My fav hero so far

Yeah Reaper is definitely at the top of my list in terms of favorite characters. I don't play him as much tho, because like you said, I want to try some new ones and see how they are. I already can play him well and same with Roadhog.

Theory confirmed I guess.

Top Bottom