• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I just watched FMT hop out of his mech then run into a wall for about 3 seconds before i killed him.

Just classic FMT FPS play.

brentech

God damn I missed my three monitor solution. Working with one monitor the last few weeks made me feel like a broken man.
If this thing crashes on me in the next few games of dota, it's going to be much more broken though.
rage.gif

Time to hop on ps4 overwatch!

Greg

I guess I should've tried this Overwatch beta

I really have problems with gaming recently though... nothing has clicked with me for long periods

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Yeah im just retiring from overwatch now. I doubt im going to play any better than the last 5 minutes of that game.

Ferny

Bastion = auto play of the game.

Lol you got play of the game just like a true pro bastion player would.

Man, last night was awesome. The two OTs we went into, especially the one where CB held the OT on his own for like a minute while we all were coming in and then finally took the win was so great.

Smokey

Really interested to see Overwatch reactions a week from now. So much hyperbole being thrown around.

Also fuck Hanzo and Bastion mane

Ferny

Really interested to see Overwatch reactions a week from now. So much hyperbole being thrown around.

Also fuck Hanzo and Bastion mane

Hanzo ain't shit. Bastion easily countered.

Genji tho....fuck him. You shoulda seen us basically all focus on him in 2 matches. That asshole.

Smokey

The Hanzo BS is fukboi arrow spam and getting lucky with a headshot

And yeah Genji can kick rocks too. It's basically the Matrix from Neos POV . Ridiculous.

Widowmaker is bae tho

Whoever made the double Jeopardy song is a fucking genius

Never has 'waiting music' ever better been written

Fight Night Round 4 will now be backwards compatible on the xbox. there was a round 4???

Mrbob

You guys must be all on ps4. Only saw two people online on bnet. Overwatch is great. Love how all the characters play differently.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I'd partake in this new fad game, but damn if I didn't have to spend $400 on fixing the car. Again.

I wonder what kind of twitch views I could get for a livestream demolition of a 2011 Chevy Cruze.

Top Bottom