• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

lol please

you were so far under .500 despite playing way more games than me, and i was never sub .500 in Park. That's what you get for aligning yourself with the 2k gawd aka Drizzler

Drizz never owned 2k16 I'm not talking about 2k15. You remember me complaining about you hurting my win % the few times we played together. Me phee and zep were unbeatable in the park when the game first came out.

Smokey

Drizz never owned 2k16 I'm not talking about 2k15. You remember me complaining about you hurting my win % the few times we played together. Me phee and zep were unbeatable in the park when the game first came out.

why-you-always-lying-feat.jpg

Lies detected.

I hardly remember playing Park in 2k16. I pretty much exclusively played Play Now until I became the best ever and retired.

Lies detected.

I hardly remember playing Park in 2k16. I played pretty much exclusively played Play Now and became the best ever.

I know you remember trying to play park with me before you even put VC into your player and there was at least one time after you put VC in.

You tried park a couple of times but couldn't hang with the elite so you dipped

Smokey

I know you remember trying to play park with me before you even put VC into your player and there was at least one time after you put VC in.

You tried park a couple of times but couldn't hang with the elite so you dipped

The slander you continue to spew borders on libel tbh

Play now is straight trash. It's like a competition to see who knows coaching sliders better and how to exploit matchups faster than your opponent before he has time to catch up.
The players there are good. But I have no interest in putting up with that shit. It's why I like using one player on a team. If the team needs to start switching on pick and rolls or hedge or trap we can just tell them. In the game you have to call timeouts and pause and all that shit and then on the next timeout you might have to do something totally different. That strategy actually exists in basketball but it's crazy inconvenient while actually playing before you find out "Oh wait my opponent put James Harden at PG and Beverly at SG, let me re-do my matchups AFTER I've given up several buckets trying to figure out why my team is doing dumb shit"

brentech

played a couple rounds of OW. Feeling much more competent with Pharah. dominated the second game.

Got rewarded with a lootbox and firefighter Mei skin.
goodjob.gif

Would be nice to get back into the park and pro am.

Phee kinda deserted after the Show came out. I wonder how that worked out for him?

DCX

Phee is always in The show, so I'd say it worked out pretty well.

I was down 5-0 in the first inning. Won the game 16-6. My team is the greatest.

And your statement is literally true ...... which is kind of sad. But the card collecting is so damn addicting. I've already got most of what I'd like except for Stocker but opening packs is still like crack to me.

I look forward to finding a way to get Curry and Thompson on the Lakers in franchise mode.

The CPU is actually really stingy as fuck when it comes to trades and all that shit this year. My guess if any inquiry involving Curry will be met with a "Not tradeable"

And if you want Klay you'll have to give up a king's ransom

played a couple rounds of OW. Feeling much more competent with Pharah. dominated the second game.

Got rewarded with a lootbox and firefighter Mei skin.
goodjob.gif

I got a 500 coin box allowing me to have enough for junkrat joker costume!

Top Bottom