• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

BigAT

Dodgers will be champs. Sorry mcneily :(

806455.jpg

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Levon Bell has been claimed by the sim gods for 2 weeks. Separated shoulder.

Scott is not going to be able to retry our game until after 9pm PST. I understand the league is due to advance before then. How should we handle the W/L?

I finally got fiber optics installed on Monday afternoon. I thought it would be faster than this:
5709139421.png

My upload speed is 3x better but my download speed is just 10mbps faster. However, I'm only paying 40 bucks a month for this for the first 2 years.

I was rooting for the Jays all the way now that we've got this "Even year" bullshit narrative out the window and the insufferable Sox nation is out.
Cubs need to stay miserable.
Kershaw needs to be total shit in a big time post season game.
Cleveland, stay being losers (Without LeBron James)
And uh....fuck the Nats because they're in the AL East.

DietRob

draft champions screwed me.

first time I've ever seen a roughing the kicker penalty on a guy that you are not usering.. and I got two of them to give the guy the game tying and game winning FG both attempts he missed the first one.

I just had quite tha day. Went from bar to bar trying to avoid the trump supporters after work. Feel like I accidentally started shit at three different places. Third place I was consciously trying tonnot talk politics and it ends up I sit next to a an excop. He starts talking shit about their training, I joIn in, and he turns on me. The first two I kinda actively disagreed. But this last one was such a wtf moment... As a resident of North East Broward county I am so ready to be done with this Trump bullshit...

FEELS LIKE THE CUBBIES!
Lol

DJ Bowser

Can you play tonight after vance
Yes! It will have to be after South Park and possibly Narcos at the Mrs behest, but I'll be around.

I just had quite tha day. Went from bar to bar trying to avoid the trump supporters after work. Feel like I accidentally started shit at three different places. Third place I was consciously trying tonnot talk politics and it ends up I sit next to a an excop. He starts talking shit about their training, I joIn in, and he turns on me. The first two I kinda actively disagreed. But this last one was such a wtf moment... As a resident of North East Broward county I am so ready to be done with this Trump bullshit...

Lol
Dude, think of how it is in Palm Beach. Some of my clientele are apparently big donors that expect to have lunch with him in the white house. The amount of times I heard "locker room talk" this week has been insufferable.

Crazy Game Rob. I continue to baffle myself with how bad I am at kicks, I leave so many points off the board.

The INTs my DBs actually decided to grab were the difference

DietRob

GG Scott. I am so pissed off with myself. There is no way I should have lost that game. I melted the fuck down in the 2nd half. I was a dumbass and switched to the CB on a few of your fuck it going deep balls and wiffed on the INT. I learned a lot from our first matchup hopefully I'll be able to put that knowledge to use for round two.

GG Scott. I am so pissed off with myself. There is no way I should have lost that game. I melted the fuck down in the 2nd half. I was a dumbass and switched to the CB on a few of your fuck it going deep balls and wiffed on the INT. I learned a lot from our first matchup hopefully I'll be able to put that knowledge to use for round two.

I really like your offense how you run almost everything out of that Two TE formation. It was really hard to figure out what you were going to do on a given play especially since your run game was doing pretty well in the 1st half

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Ugh, well it was a good game. Limited myself to one mistake. Down from my usual 8.

It cost me the game.

DietRob

I really like your offense how you run almost everything out of that Two TE formation. It was really hard to figure out what you were going to do on a given play especially since your run game was doing pretty well in the 1st half

Yea it's a fun formation. I'll tell you what though I really really miss Levon Bell :(

This was my first week using that formation a lot. Ive been using it in draft champs and in practice a lot. I tend to pick a couple of formations a week and use them a lot. I want to make sure people that watch my game tape don't get too good a read on me. I watch a ton of taped streams and a lot of people play the same way week in and out and become easy to stop if you figure it out.

Yea it's a fun formation. I'll tell you what though I really really miss Levon Bell :(

This was my first week using that formation a lot. Ive been using it in draft champs and in practice a lot. I tend to pick a couple of formations a week and use them a lot. I want to make sure people that watch my game tape don't get too good a read on me. I watch a ton of taped streams and a lot of people play the same way week in and out and become easy to stop if you figure it out.
Yea it reminded me of running Singleback 2 TE Normal back in the day was one of my favorites. You have that extra bulk for some killer running plays while still keeping your top receivers on the field

Week 12

Next vance: Saturday @ 9 pm pst

Games:

Vikes @ Lions
Redskins @ Cowboys
Steelers @ Colts
Titans @ Bears
Jags @ Bills
Bengals @ Ravens
Cards @ Falcons
Giants @ Browns
Rams @ Saints
49ers @ Dolphins
Chargers @ Texans
Seahawks @ Bucs
Panthers @ Raiders
Chiefs @ Broncos
Pats @ jets
Packers @ Eagles

NFC OPOTW - Odell Beckham
NFC DPOTW - Jeremy Lane (Seahawks) - 2 tackles, 4 ints

AFC OPOTW - J. Grant (Dolphins) - 9 rec, 257 yards, 3 TD
AFC DPOTW - J. Hughes (Bills) - 9 tackles, 2 sacks, 1 FF

Nightz

Am I the only dumbass that is early adopting PSVR?
Wasn't really interested, but my wife tried a demo at Best Buy and she LOVED it. Might surprise her and get it while she's in California for a week.

Smokey, probably can't play tonight since I will be subjecting myself to torture at the hands of the Chargers on TNF. If it goes really bad, I'll hop on.

Top Bottom