• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Ferny

Im back from Mexico peeps! I somehow got fucking WASTED and apparently made out with a pretty mexican chick and then rode a donkey back to the hotel on the last night.

AMAZING.

I won't be able to play games again till probably Monday tho. Im moving tomorrow and won't have internet till then.

Colasante

Im back from Mexico peeps! I somehow got fucking WASTED and apparently made out with a pretty mexican chick and then rode a donkey back to the hotel on the last night.

AMAZING.

I won't be able to play games again till probably Monday tho. Im moving tomorrow and won't have internet till then.

Sim win for the Pats?

AMAZING.

Crazy ol fern!

Smokey

AMAZING.

Congrats on the herpes, I guess?

Somnia

This Giantbomb stream of PSVR has completely unsold me on it, glad I didn't prebuy or anything.

Jeff sinking into his car seat in Driveclub VR and having to stick his head out the door to see was hilarious

brentech

This Giantbomb stream of PSVR has completely unsold me on it, glad I didn't prebuy or anything.

Jeff sinking into his car seat in Driveclub VR and having to stick his head out the door to see was hilarious

I still have no idea how anyone has ever been 'sold' on the current state of VR. It has never looked good.

So uh, I just did a download test on my PSN, and got a download of 211 Mbps WTF. I didn't even know my internet went that high.

Upload was 2.4 though...

My regular internet is now pulling 235/8 as opposed to 100ish before. Cool.

And PSN has been down for hours again -_____________-

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Trasher what's up you down for 11 EST?

I am so happy only 2 more games until Smith and Peterson come back. It's going to be awesome adding a 95 and 91 ovr player back into my team after 9 weeks.

az I need to feed dog and myself so I can go for sure at 8:30 ct but maybe earlier

Tomorrow night I'll be able to play much earlier if you are occupied tonight

Top Bottom