• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

BigAT

I have to be up pretty early for work, latest would be like 10:30 CST. I can go tomorrow at 6-6:30CST if that works better? Advance isn't till 10 pst I think.

Home now if you happen to be available, but I think you're probably in bed already?

Smokey

Copying from B/S/T thread

SLEIhbg.png

WTS

Xbox / Windows Giftcard ($50) - $45

PayPal only, please

LukeSmith

my next game is against the vikings

but

tomorrow I am on a plane to Florida
and then I'm moving the Mrs. from Florida to Seattle via cross-country drive
I should be home Monday sometime.

I wish I wasn't missing our game, Wellie

enjoy the sim win

DJ Bowser

my next game is against the vikings

but

tomorrow I am on a plane to Florida
and then I'm moving the Mrs. from Florida to Seattle via cross-country drive
I should be home Monday sometime.

Unless you're making a sight-seeing road trip adventure of it, that sounds miserable and I'd otherwise suggest having her dumpster everything she owns and fly to Seattle.

Panthers game starts before you get home from work (do you work, scum bag?) and likely ends around 'vance time. I just hope you win the sim and hurt your draft position.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Panthers game starts before you get home from work (do you work, scum bag?) and likely ends around 'vance time. I just hope you win the sim and hurt your draft position.

Go manage some beverages.

I'm a commissioner. There is no such thing as an advance time. Thy will be done.

I don't know how you guys don't know better by now.

? Wii was awesome, Wii U is awesome, 3DS is awesome. DS was awesome. Nintendo has basically an impeccable track record the past decade. I anticipate the NX will be no different. the only people who will be disappointed are bros who want to play Gears of Warfare 6 Battlefield Ops over and over every year.

By the way when does my horse murdering simulator unlock?

I thought that it looked pretty good. Not sure about the name, way better name than Wii U at least. Looks like they got 2k back cause they showed that in the trailer

brentech

Really hope that handheld development goes into this as well. I just want this one unit to encompass all of their future projects instead of segmenting to 3DS.

LJ11

Rob, let me know if you can play tonight.

I'll admit, the Switch looks fucking awesome.

Was anything mentioned about online play/connectivity or anything like that?

Yeah, I think it's pretty dope, and like brent mentioned, it will be a single Nintendo platform which is a godsend. It's exactly what I want from them. Personally, I won't be taking this thing with me, or doing some detached coop shit, but it has everything else I'm looking for from a Nintendo platform.

Hopefully they don't do something stupid with the price, I doubt it, but you never know, they botched the price point of their last two platforms so it's a possibility they fuck it up again, though I doubt it.

DCX

DCX
Rob, let me know if you can play tonight.

Yeah, I think it's pretty dope, and like brent mentioned, it will be a single Nintendo platform which is a godsend. It's exactly what I want from them. Personally, I won't be taking this thing with me, or doing some detached coop shit, but it has everything else I'm looking for from a Nintendo platform.

Hopefully they don't do something stupid with the price, I doubt it, but you never know, they botched the price point of their last two platforms so it's a possibility they fuck it up again, though I doubt it.
Resolution on the tablet screen is paramount.

I feel it needs to have a suite of media apps as well as making sure it pays attention to the multiplayer online gaming. AD-HOC gaming as standard along with a robust network?

It can work. I'm hyped.

DCX

Top Bottom