• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Sonic 1 & 2 are great games until you get past the first level.

The first level of almost every 2D Sonic game is this interesting roller coaster ride where you never feel fully in control and the level just kind of zips by, and then every level after just seems to get slower and more obnoxious. And there's always the shitty water levels.

Griffey on the cover of the Show next year. I guess I'll buy it.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Sonic 1 & 2 are great games until you get past the first level.

The first level of almost every 2D Sonic game is this interesting roller coaster ride where you never feel fully in control and the level just kind of zips by, and then every level after just seems to get slower and more obnoxious. And there's always the shitty water levels.

wZ8GmZa.gif

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I lost my second TE during the sim so I am down to my third stringer after having previously lost Rudolph. This is big for me since TEs are so integral to the running game. Had to sign Anthony Fasano.

Id love to sim the draft and see what happens.

FOR THE LULZ
I just cared about making the playoffs to screw you on a later pick bud. I need to focus hard on AZ. I think I am locked into the 4 seed no matter what. If I can win one game your pick will be that much worse 😉

Postseason/offseason is going to get dragged out for so long that FMT is going to try to have the draft on Thanksgiving, since he'll believe that's when most people will be available.

DJ Bowser

The off-season takes a couple of days usually as well.
Theoretically:
Draft and final day of FA Sunday.
FA 3: Saturday
FA 2: Friday
FA 1: Thursday
Resign: Wednesday.

Expecting the playoffs to begin Saturday (or tomorrow, I forget) and finish Tuesday is probably faster than it would go. I may have added an extra day of FA in there though... Might only be a 3 "week" thing this year.

You're probably right.

Theoretically:
Draft and final day of FA Sunday.
FA 3: Saturday
FA 2: Friday
FA 1: Thursday
Resign: Wednesday.

Expecting the playoffs to begin Saturday (or tomorrow, I forget) and finish Tuesday is probably faster than it would go. I may have added an extra day of FA in there though... Might only be a 3 "week" thing this year.

You're probably right.

Isn't Free Agency before the draft or am I misremembering the order of things? Like Say next Saturday the Super Bowl gets played. Then there's like 5 stages of Free Agency and scouting, then there's the draft.

Right now I'm assuming 5 days for playoffs and 3-5 days for free agency and draft. So the draft is 1.5 to 2 weeks from now.

BigAT

GG Drizz. I tried to keep it super conservative and just let my defense do their thing. I was able to get away with having to settle for field goals until I threw that pick 6.

I'm surprised you didn't run more given your QB situation. I think you had like 3 runs in the first three quarters? Only ended with 13 yards on 6 attempts for the game. It's not like the score was ever out of reach.

Battle of the Hall of Fame QBs: David Fales vs. Nate Sudfeld.

twitch.tv/bigehtee
GG! Sudfield hasn't seen the field in two weeks. That was Bercovici who opened 3/3 then finished 8/18. Offense was so horrible. D was awesome as always, those short yardage stands were something else. Didn't get enough pick sixes at the end of the day. That punt was so ridiculous. I though I was gonna win with that three and out inside the 15. Then you punt it to the 20....

Redskins: 10
Bercovici: 61.6, 8/18, 97 yds, 0 TD, 0 INT
Jones: 6 carries, 13 yds
Reed: 4 rec, 62 yds
Hall: 9 Tkls, 1 TfL, 1 INT, 1 TD

Giants: 15
Fales: 100.4, 23/29, 255 yds, 1 TD, 1 INT // 5 rushes, 11 yds
Jennings: 15 rushes, 53 yds
Beckham Jr: 10 rec, 132 yds

Yeah I knew I should've ran more all game. I called more runs but you stacked the box on like every one so I audibled. I honestly dunno why I didn't run more that game tho.

And fuck these player negotiations. I just lost Chris Baker when I gave him more than his fair offer!

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Scott, I will be watching Luke Cage on the PS4 so please message me there when you are ready to play our game.

brentech

On the topic of rifles, my grandpa gave me a Ruger 10/22 Carbine on his latest visit here. Made in 1974. Need to do some target shooting now.

Top Bottom