• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Mrbob

LMAO CUBS

cxLl4jrK_400x400.jpg

R u ok bob?

cxLl4jrK_400x400.jpg

cxLl4jrK_400x400.jpg

LUL get rekt, boobs

cxLl4jrK_400x400.jpg

Smokey, I want to give special mention to you and thank the Stros for not drafting Kris Bryant!

giphy.gif

So which one produced more tears, was it from the joy of finally not being baseball's most lovable loser or these cajun fries?

149c6832b4e7fa6eb0dd18822a55629b.jpg

BigAT

XKlZ2jg.gif

Also this fairweather frontrunning fuck only started following the team after the playoffs started. 0 posts in the MLB second half regular season thread, 124 in the World Series thread.

Mrbob

Phee it probably was the Cajun Fries...those things are too damn hot I don't care what anyone else says. Btw I'll give them another shot soon I have five guys opening in town next month. For me personally though this Cubs title is the best of them all.

At need to step up your troll game bro. At least Eznark told me on steam he wanted me to die but not before I witnessed the Cubs lose the World Series. He hasn't spoken to me since they won!

As happy as I am about the Cubs winning I do feel for Indians fans though. I've been in that position before and feels good for once to be on the winning side. I'll root for them to get a chip in the future if the Cubs get knocked out of the playoffs.

So when are you coming back to take the Bears, Bob?

Or are you waiting for another QB/WR combo that you can abuse Double China with?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
So which one produced more tears, was it from the joy of finally not being baseball's most lovable loser or these cajun fries?

149c6832b4e7fa6eb0dd18822a55629b.jpg

Dammit, I went to Five Guys Monday, I don't need to go again....but...I want those fries.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Im happy the five guys near me is just enough out of the way to not go there just for the fries all the time.

brentech

Indians loss sucked. The rain delay helped though, because it completely sucked the excitement out of my house. I was going crazy in the ninth.
I think it tamped down both positive and negative emotions about the game. Game ended and it just felt like: "Bummer, but oh well, off to bed"

brentech

Thanks to Videogamer

Official post on PS Blog now

These games will have a Pro patch on day one (November 10th)

Bound
Battlefield 1
Battlezone
Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Dishonored 2
DRIVECLUB VR
EA SPORTS FIFA 17
Firewatch
HELLDIVERS
HITMAN
Hustle Kings
inFAMOUS First Light
inFAMOUS Second Son
Knack
Mafia III
Mantis Burn Racing
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
NBA 2K17
Paragon
PSVR Worlds
Ratchet & Clank
Rez Infinite
RIGS Mechanized Combat League
Rise Of The Tomb Raider
Robinson: The Journey
SMITE
Super Stardust Ultra
The Elders Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
The Last Of Us Remastered
The Last Of Us: Left Behind
THE PLAYROOM VR
Titanfall 2
Thumper
Tumble
Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End
Until Dawn: Rush of Blood
Viking Squad
Wheels Of Aurelia
World Of Tanks
XCOM 2
paul-rudd-thumbs-up.gif

Indians loss sucked. The rain delay helped though, because it completely sucked the excitement out of my house. I was going crazy in the ninth.
I think it tamped down both positive and negative emotions about the game. Game ended and it just felt like: "Bummer, but oh well, off to bed"

Indians were served up some meatballs in the 9th with the cubs reeling. I was sure they were going to win in the 9th

Who won??

DCX

i beat him on the strength of some early picks. late in the game, leading 26-20, i threw a screen that az read perfectly and should have picked off but didn't because the button didn't register.... something that happened to me the drive before (in which he got a TD... not on that play but on the drive). it happens!

but yes i was fortunate to come away not throwing that pick. now what happens if he gets that pick and scores a TD on the play (which was a real possibility)? well, i'm presumably down 1 (unless he missed an xp... which he already did in the game) with about 1:50 left and 3 timeouts. i moved the ball down the field all game but with that pressure who knows what would have happened AND the wind was against me. i was 4/4 on fg's in the game though!

gg az

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
It takes alot of free time to grind out
real
coins to get his 2k player up to snuff.

Top Bottom