• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Lol you guys know as much as I do. I don't know when LJ will be around. I can play anytime!

I will do a test shortly on the offseason and come up with the dates. Aiming for shorter FA vance periods, and draft sometime next week

LJ11

Lol you guys know as much as I do. I don't know when LJ will be around. I can play anytime!

I will do a test shortly on the offseason and come up with the dates. Aiming for shorter FA vance periods, and draft sometime next week
I'll hop on in 30 minutes.

For the record, I wasnt show boating on that fumble, just trying to go down, hit x instead of square.

gg lj. my D played well enough even though there were some breakdowns but i just couldn't buy anything on offense. the game credited me with 1 drop which i laugh at because there were a ton. i also went down the field more than usual when i could've settled for flats/checkdowns. and like half my offense got hurt -_-

Congrats LJ! Bummed to see the 49ers lose of course but your defense and kicking was lights out.

I can feel pretty ok about my first season with the browns able to keep it competitive against ya

What kind of bonus XP did it give your guys for winning the superbowl?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
gg lj. my D played well enough even though there were some breakdowns but i just couldn't buy anything on offense. the game credited me with 1 drop which i laugh at because there were a ton. i also went down the field more than usual when i could've settled for flats/checkdowns. and like half my offense got hurt -_-

Game is always incorrect on the drop stat.

We can have it in the second quarter when Alabama is up 67

As long as nothing is being done next Saturday, where I expect to watch Alabama accidentally murder Miss State in person.

Also a lot of FMT's drops were when his guys were getting hit while in the process of a catch. The game probably only counts the ones where they just stone hands it

LJ11

Good game FMT, I caught a couple of breaks early on with dropped passes, killed your first drive, would have been a first. And then there was the second half injury bug, that was insane. My opponents have been ravaged with in-game injuries, it's unreal.

Thanks to all the participants and the show runners, great group of dudes, here's to another solid season!

Congrats LJ!!!

Great game guys!

DCX
Thanks bud!

I hope LJ wins via PA cancel and FMT bans him in a fit of rage leaving the AFC East open for me to win.

Did I seriously do that shit? If I did it was an accident, I don't do that shit, plus I got sacked on the 2nd play of the game on PA. Looked like a TD. Don't fuck with me, I'm already paranoid.

I did get caught on a olb that was blitzing and dropped into coverage, which only left 2 rushers, but FMT threw that thing so fast it had no impact. I was caught in no mans land. Getting hiked while you're on another defender sucks.

You know what though, you did try to throw it short early in the game, but you had some terrible drops on easy first downs.

DJ Bowser

I wasn't watching the came, LJ. I was just calling to memory the last person that was booted.

Let's do lightning FA and draft tonight!

Good game FMT, I caught a couple of breaks early on with dropped passes, killed your first drive, would have been a first. And then there was the second half injury bug, that was insane. My opponents have been ravaged with in-game injuries, it's unreal.

Thanks to all the participants and the show runners, great group of dudes, here's to another solid season!

Thanks bud!

Did I seriously do that shit? If I did it was an accident, I don't do that shit, plus I got sacked on the 2nd play of the game on PA. Looked like a TD. Don't fuck with me, I'm already paranoid.

I did get caught on a olb that was blitzing and dropped into coverage, which only left 2 rushers, but FMT threw that thing so fast it had no impact. I was caught in no mans land. Getting hiked while you're on another defender sucks.

You know what though, you did try to throw it short early in the game, but you had some terrible drops on easy first downs.

lol you didn't do PA cancel

vancin now. i need to do some testing in a dummy league then i'll post the schedule for the offseason

VANCED TO OFF-SEASON:

Current status: LAST CHANCE! Players ready to negotiate (your pending FA's!)

p.s.

YOU CAN NOW USE THE FRANCHISE TAG

next vance: Saturday @ 7 pm pst

RETIREMENTS:

reggie bush
dwight freeney
andrew whitworth (bengals)
carlos dansby (bengals)
tom brady
wife beater (giants)
chris chester the molestor (falcons)
matt shoob
matt bryant (falcons)
joe berger (vikes)
terrence newman (vkes)
antontio gates
mercedes lewis
julius peppers
vince wilfork
shane lechler
andre johnson
deangelo williams
james harrison
zach strief 9saints)
jahri evans (saints)
vernon davis
kedric golston (redskins
steve smith
donald penn
sebastian janikowski
jason peters (eagles)
darren sproles (eagles)
donnie jones (eagles)
cameron wake
adam vinateiri
evan mathis
larry fitz
brent grimes
josh mccown
demarcus ware

So fmt what you giving me for Alex and Kniles?

post-34533-my-offer-is-this-NOTHING-gif-A-nei5.gif

i do need to also replace the lions as trasher is leaving :(

soka if you wanted the lions you could have them... or you can keep the yucs! i have a replacement for the jets (mastakilla) who should be posting soon. i'm working on finding another player. phee has been kind enough to stay until we find a replacement or if his schedule no longer allows him to play

correct. go into the negotiating, make an offer and if they reject you can tag them.

here is the schedule (we will come up with vance times/dates shortly):

Stage 1: Sign free agents week 1 (no scouting available)
Stage 2: Sign free agents week 2 (scouting available)
Stage 3: Sign free agents week 3 (scouting available)
Stage 4: Nothing except scouting players
Stage 5: NFL Draft
Stage 6: Adjust roster/Draft Recap (THIS IS THE ONLY TIME YOU CAN CHANGE A PLAYER'S POSITION)
Stage 7: Pre-season begins

Top Bottom