• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

LJ11

GG Splat, Bills moving on to Superbowl.

I didn't have any key injuries during the Regular season, suffered two in this one. I'm down to one WR basically, and a bunch of decoys.

DJ Bowser

GG Splat, Bills moving on to Superbowl.

I didn't have any key injuries during the Regular season, suffered two in this one. I'm down to one WR basically, and a bunch of decoys.
I'll cut Kenny stills if you give me your 1st rounder.

Also, play tonight!

Somnia

Niners & Bills

What a time

Do we want to actually start talking about the schedule for the off-season or nah?

If assume FA would start tonight/tomorrow but I don't remember the order. My guess is draft next weekend or mid week.

I get back late tomorrow so works out pretty good. Hopefully I don't lose anyone major in that resigning period which comes first I think.

Somnia

Any of you with 4KTVs get the Sony X800D? I'm looking at the 49" model instead of the Samsung juat due to how well priced the Sony one is.

If assume FA would start tonight/tomorrow but I don't remember the order. My guess is draft next weekend or mid week.

I get back late tomorrow so works out pretty good. Hopefully I don't lose anyone major in that resigning period which comes first I think.

we're going to take a full week for FA? That would be a first.

DCX

DCX
Rooting for my bro LJ!

Can't wait to see how different this Falcons team will be next season.

In some ways better! ( Probably will have a 1-15 season :( )

DCX

The NFL sent me a survey about the VEGAS RAIDERS.

I hope I get to tell them to fuck off with asking for public money like I did with the Chargers/Rams.

The NFL sent me a survey about the VEGAS RAIDERS.

I hope I get to tell them to fuck off with asking for public money like I did with the Chargers/Rams.

That's one place where I might actually support tax dollars. The city of vegas has a separate line item for gaming revenues which is used basically as a a slush fund for non-infrastructure projects. So a lot of it goes to garbage pet projects from garbage politicians. May as well go to a stadium.

BigAT

Watching someone play rock band drums is possibly the most boring thing ever.

More entertaining than your stream.

SJPzfYo.png

Somnia

no
tears.gif

Code:
Sony PlayStation 4 Pro - 1TB
Sold by: Amazon.com LLC
$399.00
Release date: Thursday, November 10, 2016

Arriving Thu, Nov 10
Pre-ordered
hnggg

Pre-ordered mine on amazon the other day, was afraid I wouldn't get it on the 10th ordering so late, but looks like I will.

Think I'm going to get the 49" Sony X800D 4KTV when I get back. Price is really good, wish it was 55+, but I'll survive with that.

brentech

Pre-ordered mine on amazon the other day, was afraid I wouldn't get it on the 10th ordering so late, but looks like I will.

Think I'm going to get the 49" Sony X800D 4KTV when I get back. Price is really good, wish it was 55+, but I'll survive with that.
I pre ordered mine as soon as it was on amazon. But I had never checked to see if it was release day delivery until today.

Was looking at 4K monitors yesterday. Right now they seem overpriced. TVs are currently a better deal for that tech.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I'm trying to figure out where to order my PS4 Pro from. I have a "Sony" Capital one card that I use strictly for PSN purchases because it gets me double points. I could get triple points if I got my PS4 pro from a Sony Style store but the only one near me closed down.

Just trying to get the most rewards points possible so I can buy PSN credit with them.

In league news when is the Super Bowl? and draft?

Top Bottom