• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

DCX

DCX
correct. go into the negotiating, make an offer and if they reject you can tag them.

here is the schedule (we will come up with vance times/dates shortly):

Stage 1: Sign free agents week 1 (no scouting available)
Stage 2: Sign free agents week 2 (scouting available)
Stage 3: Sign free agents week 3 (scouting available)
Stage 4: Nothing except scouting players
Stage 5: NFL Draft
Stage 6: Adjust roster/Draft Recap (THIS IS THE ONLY TIME YOU CAN CHANGE A PLAYER'S POSITION)
Stage 7: Pre-season begins
we are currently in Stage 2.

DCX

DCX

DCX
Because I'm not sure if they can accurately portray Julio's strength.

Also, is there a step post draft to change positions? I'd like to get a stab at that, will probably need to adjust LB's and OLine.
See above.

I agree with not being to gauge Julio accurately. He's a different breed.

DCX

I also would change my vote to tonight but FMT is just going to say no and then all the other commishes will fall in line. AT, post the picture at your leisure.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.

Also, is there a step post draft to change positions? I'd like to get a stab at that, will probably need to adjust LB's and OLine.

Yes, FMT told me you can change positions. I'm not sure when that is though probably after the draft. I switched to a 4-3 so I've got some ppl to move around.

Scott pls...

DCX

DCX
Well Bowser managed to make a trade with Somnia for Rodgers.

Somnia will defend the fact he got 2-3 starters out of the deal but let's be real.

The trade made Bowser a contender along with Ty ( Terrace Williams is better than me ) McKay.

The trade made Somnia..well, like Somnia.

DCX

DCX

DCX
correct. go into the negotiating, make an offer and if they reject you can tag them.

here is the schedule (we will come up with vance times/dates shortly):

Stage 1: Sign free agents week 1 (no scouting available)
Stage 2: Sign free agents week 2 (scouting available)
Stage 3: Sign free agents week 3 (scouting available)
Stage 4: Nothing except scouting players
Stage 5: NFL Draft
Stage 6: Adjust roster/Draft Recap (THIS IS THE ONLY TIME YOU CAN CHANGE A PLAYER'S POSITION)
Stage 7: Pre-season begins

Yes, FMT told me you can change positions. I'm not sure when that is though probably after the draft. I switched to a 4-3 so I've got some ppl to move around.

Scott pls...

BigAT

hnWXJhe.png

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I will say, I'm not signing anyone else. I don't have cap space.

BTW, what happens if you do go over cap. Where/what are the penalties?

If you and CB want to do it tonight then by all means do! You have the power to out vote me and monitor the draft for the 2 hours or whatever it is. I shan't be around to do it!

BigAT

I will say, I'm not signing anyone else. I don't have cap space.

BTW, what happens if you do go over cap. Where/what are the penalties?

Don't know what happens in game, but in real life the NFL starts cutting your players until the team is under the cap.

This isn't about what me and CB want.

This is about the people

Really though I'm in the same boat. I don't care, Wednesday is the day I can't make it and if it's Wednesday then so be it but Tuesday was leading anyways. Just seems like more people would prefer today than tomorrow but what do I know

rinse82

Is it even tomorrow definitively?

It was almost even between Tuesday and Wednesday.

In the last 2 hours alone, I think there were more votes for tonight versus Tuesday.

Is it even tomorrow definitively?

It was almost even between Tuesday and Wednesday.

In the last 2 hours alone, I think there were more votes for tonight versus Tuesday.

The last tally I saw was Tuesday (7) and Wednesday (5) and Thursday (AT). But we already have 8 for today.
I didn't see if anyone added to the count between that post and this one now though

Bread

Banned
i'm with cola on not wanting to draft on election day, if the majority can do tonight then that's what we should do.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
If you and CB want to do it tonight then by all means do! You have the power to out vote me and monitor the draft for the 2 hours or whatever it is. I shan't be around to do it!

Forewarned: If the creator of the league isn't around, its very well probable that any auto-picks go the full amount of time, with no ability to skip to next player option. Had this happen on the ghost league on last years madden.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
It doesnt matter to me either way. I just dont think it should be dismissed outright. Though I think tonight would need more people than it currently has for it to become an actual discussion.

I need trade approval from the both of you.

Steve Something (81 Center)
5th rounder

For Jeremy Hill (81 HB)

Top Bottom