• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Good thing I suck at running, more time on the injury list for Ingram. Looks like 3 games left, and 1 is luke/splatz

Soak and jets and CK/brent

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
What kind of player did you make?

It'll take time...we've all got our badges and all that shit but I'm always down to walk on with you!

I wasn't really sure what I was doing and I made a Shot Creating Point Guard. Looking back I wish I would have made a playmaking PG.

hmm.. maybe i could take this 10 bucks and make myself a new player.

I think I'm finally going to make time to play the Dark Souls 3 DLC today. Wish I had the time to start a new character but should still be a good time

Today was going to be the day I rested my arm and got into Witcher 3 since it's been 30' and rainy all day. Instead my modem shit the bed which meant Steam Link wasn't working which meant I hit wedges for 2 hours in the simulator room before the Badger game. Now I'm going bowling. RIP elbow.

Will dota later.

DietRob

How is this new episodic Hitman series? Any of you guys play it?

I don't know if I'm a fan of getting games in episodes but now that the whole series is together I'm thinking about buying it. It sounds like IO is going to release it on disc at some point I'd rather have it that way since it's sure to be a one and done game that I can sell on ebay when I get bored with it.

Also I'm still looking to make some trades to get a 79+ OVR Cornerback. I've filled out my trade block online so anyone can take a peek if you want. It's mainly LB's that I want to deal away.

brentech

Hi Brent I know you can't control these factors but assume the flight leaves on time, can yo give a timeframe as to when you think you may be able to play? Would 4:30 Eastern be acceptable?
I'm not quite home yet, and will need to take care of some things when I first get back, but 430 may be too late of a start. I've got 530 dinner plans.

Week 5 advance will be sometime on the 23rd:

Rams @ Colts
Broncos @ Washington
Bengals @ Ravens
Saints @ Vikings
Jets @ Dolphins
Bills @ Buccaneers
Eagles @ Giants
Titans @ Cardinals
Seahawks @ 49ers
Cowboys @ Raiders
Chiefs @ Chargers
Packers @ Bears
Jaguars @ Texans
Browns @ Lions

Greg

I was in the groove, even broke 200. Now my arm doesn't work at all though.
I never broke 200

I still have a ball I got probably 12 years ago... it was a house ball with YONKERS engraved on it. I asked the owner of the alley how much he wanted for it, and he told me a story about how it belonged to some old lady named Judy Yonkers. He said she would've loved to know someone wanted it (she passed), so he gave it to me for free.

this is probably why I never broke 200

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
If you could give me any kind of actual time frame I can see. I am trying to watch at least part of the giants game with my friends. I can go right now if you're around

DietRob

Week 5 advance will be sometime on the 23rd:

Rams @ Colts
Broncos @ Washington
Bengals @ Ravens
Saints @ Vikings
Jets @ Dolphins
Bills @ Buccaneers
Eagles @ Giants
Titans @ Cardinals
Seahawks @ 49ers
Cowboys @ Raiders
Chiefs @ Chargers
Packers @ Bears
Jaguars @ Texans
Browns @ Lions

Damn, looks like I'm on bye week. At least that's one less week I have to play W/O AB.

Top Bottom