• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Found footage of our future season 2 winner

BgOvMzL.gif

DM says it won't let him join the league. Does someone need to invite him?

uhhhhhhhhh, i'm not sure about that. phee/lone could you login and invite him back if possible? wont be able to use my ps4 for a while. having a pre-thanksgiving dinner with part of my family tonight. its so stupid hitting like 2 or 3 dinners every thanksgiving because i'm not even hungry after the first one so this year i tried to split it up as best as i could with the weird schedules/people not in town/etc. we'll see how it works out!

DJ Bowser

Yeah, he said it wouldn't let him rejoin. Either needed an invite or an unblocking. I didn't think that's how it worked since there's a password but what do I know?

Holy shit what a game Nog. I'll admit I got way too overconfident after the early lead and thought you were gonna be a pushover. I played sloppy and you made some clutch catches to tie the game up.

Also, I hate you for injuring three of my starters lol
Romo out 7 weeks
My #1 Pick CB out 7 weeks,
My starting RB out 5 weeks lmao

It's my karma for underestimating you

Thanks guys. Can't believe I'm having a second niece/nephew this soon, my 2 1/2 year old niece is growing too quick while at the same time it feels like she just got here.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Ive found my post two and a half nephew better to babysit. Way easier to deal with when you can somewhat talk to them and they can somewhat talk back. Its just whining, dirty diapers, and confusion before that.

Lol yeah, my niece is hitting that age. Although the last few times I've seen her, her first thing to do is look at me and then ask "where is Onyx?" (My dog)

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Nice game of coop watch the dogs 2 with dietrob, sorry for just busting in, online had been down till today, and you were the only one playing at the moment.

DJ Bowser

One of you guys should invite our good friend DM.

I'm puppy sitting. My dog hates every other dog be meets. This is a nightmare. My dog wants to kill the puppy and the puppy wants to play.

I'm sleeping on the couch downstairs with the puppy in his kennel tonight with my dog upstairs. This little monster won't stop playing and chewing on shit. I can't deal with this thing... I don't think I can ever have kids.

Better off this way, I think.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Nice game of coop watch the dogs 2 with dietrob, sorry for just busting in, online had been down till today, and you were the only one playing at the moment.

Sorry dude that was only the second time I booted up the game and didn't play the first one so I really had no clue what I was doing. It seems like Grand Theft Auto with smartphones to me.

is that game any good assuming i found the first one shitty?

I like it and it was fun doing Co-OP you should grab it and team up with me. I didn't play the first one so I don't know if the experience is much different. I will say it looks awesome on the PS4 pro. Only reason I bought it is because I want to get games that use the capabilities of the pro. I like GTA and it does seem like a GTA clone. Next on my to get list is Rise of the Tomb Raider.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
XxSimiI.jpg

I want to break free
I want to break free
I want to break free from your lies
You're so self satisfied I don't need you
I've got to break free
God knows, God knows I want to break free.

Is that a headset?

I was thinking about just getting this one:

I'd rather it just be a plain color though like black or white. I'd rather not buy a top of the line headset bc I won't really use it very much tbh.
Get the rig 500hx if surround sound isn't important then. If you wanted to u can always swap out just the ear cups to upgrade these models to 7.1 later on for a fraction of the cost. Which is what I did actually. They sellem in black.

BigAT

which one of you is this?

http://i.imgur.com/9cNYC2B.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

JermaineWebb would have killed him.

[quote="Claude Dallas, post: 225319791"]sold

Is that standalone Gwent game open to the public yet?[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure it's still closed. Did you apply to get in? I'm in the beta now.

At last that guy made stab attempts when it made sense. I always have problems in every game where I accidentally click one of the sticks because of how much intensity my fingers have, and I'll do random stabs in the middle of gunfire and end up dying.

Likewise, I habitually hit the guide button on accident in any sports game that has offsides as a rule.

I didn't apply to get in, I am basically just playing Witcher 3 for the first time right now this morning and Gwent seems awesome. I want in on the beta!

Top Bottom