• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Damn I see Somnia has it on PC too, get my hopes up for more, go make some coffee, and come back to this.

What a time!

The controls on PC are probably better but I'll admit, it was kind of a learning curve because this game has way more buttons to deal with than most FPS I ever played, so I just went back to PS4. Also PC users are apparently insanely good.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Graphics, I don't care about. Controls, yeah probably. Communication tho? Does PS4 not have voice chat?

Lcn0yF1RcLANG.gif

Fucking L O L. Ferny instigator

Damn I see Somnia has it on PC too, get my hopes up for more, go make some coffee, and come back to this.

What a time!

The controls on PC are probably better but I'll admit, it was kind of a learning curve because this game has way more buttons to deal with than most FPS I ever played, so I just went back to PS4. Also PC users are apparently insanely good.

there is only one way to play FPS's, and that is with a controller. there are only 2 kinds of people who play with a mouse and kb

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
hey, guys, this is the Madden topic

let's keep other discussions to a minimum

#MakeMaddenGreatAgain

-Kick out the bums that don't want to play and build a wall to keep them out.
-Promote discussion of Madden related stuff in the Madden topic and heavily tax any external discussion making it's way in here.

Somnia

Hmmm huge Paragon update on Dec 6th. Map changes, speed of combat and movement, damage changes, etc.

May have to give it a shot again.

Somnia

So this league is dead right

I need to make my gamestop or bestbuy decision soon

Unless you want to stick around with Wellie and a small group, ya it is.

I'm trading it in today and Froza Horizon 3 as I'm just not into racing games like I use to be despite how good this one is. I got that game free so whatever.

Getting PSN money for the upcoming PSN Flash sale.

So I just brought home a Christmas tree and there's a bird nest in it.....

Feels like foreshadowing in the opening scene of a Christmas movie..... but what does it mean?!

brentech

Been using a washer/dryer pair that I bought in 2008 from Best Buy for a total of $400. Still no major issues, but it's time to move on - saw a sale while at Home Depot last night and just picked up some new units. My wife was tired of running the dryer like 3 times to finish a load.

So this league is dead right

I need to make my gamestop or bestbuy decision soon

It's dead unless winning a league with 15 players is a triumph for you.

BigAT

Been using a washer/dryer pair that I bought in 2008 from Best Buy for a total of $400. Still no major issues, but it's time to move on - saw a sale while at Home Depot last night and just picked up some new units. My wife was tired of running the dryer like 3 times to finish a load.

She probably wishes someone else in the house would take that long to finish his load...

BigAT

Has there been a single one of those early access, first person survival games that has actually been released? I feel like all the ones I have kept an eye on (The Forest, The Long Dark, Rust) and the other big ones (Day Z, ARC) still aren't really close to completion despite being out for years at this point. Are they even developing Rust anymore?

Somnia

Has there been a single one of those early access, first person survival games that has actually been released? I feel like all the ones I have kept an eye on (The Forest, The Long Dark, Rust) and the other big ones (Day Z, ARC) still aren't really close to completion despite being out for years at this point. Are they even developing Rust anymore?

Is H1Z1 out? Not the survival one but the king of the kill one.

Otherwise I don't think any have officially full released. I think subnautica or whatever is releasing early next year.

brentech

lol - DayZ Standalone has literally gone backwards. Game is like 100x worse than it was when I first played it. I launch about one a mother or two to see whats happening, and every time it runs slower, has more items that do nothing, and is just overall meh.
It's still fun to run around with an old rifle and pop people when you see them every 5 hours. =\

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Also goo goo Dolls were playing inside five guys.

So everything is coming up CB
ramirez
today!

Top Bottom