• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Rorschach

Impulse bought new 3DS not realizing it wasn't the XL version... and that's the story of how my nephew got a 3DS for Christmas! Hopefully, XL goes on sale. :p

I'm going to buy it too but from one deal shopper to another wait until Friday. It will be practically free I bet.

yeah i'm not going to buy any of this stuff on psn yet. plus there is also that 10% off coupon. or maybe i won't buy it at all!

really bummed that the witcher 3 complete edition doesn't allow you to transfer over save from the regular witcher 3

LEAGUE ROSTER

AFC East -
Bills - LJ
Pats - Cola
Jets - DM
Dolphins - bowser

AFC North -
Browns - scottsullivan
Ravens - Pistolpete
Steelers - DietRob
Bengals - Splat

AFC South -
Colts - Luke
Texans - Smokey
Jags - Greg
Titans - claude Dallas

AFC West -
Raiders - phee
Broncos - rinse
Chiefs - Crimson
Chargers - Nightz

NFC East -
Eagles - CB
Giants - AT
Cowboys - Somnia
Redskins - drizzler

NFC North -
Packers - Brent
Vikings - wellington
Lions - nogchomp
Bears - Bird

NFC South -
Bucs - Soka
Saints - Lonestar
Falcons - DCX
Panthers - Az

NFC West
49ers - FMT
Cards - Jabee
Rams - bread
Seahawks - purple cheeto

-----------------------

Who else is gone? It's actually not that many people just seems to be the loudest voices. Crimson I will give you the opportunity to relocate divisions if you wish

Please transfer ownership or give me advance powers. We advance tonight.

Wtf

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
MTV Classic is playing 90's music videos for the entirety of Thanksgiving. It is the fucking beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeest.

MTV Classic is playing 90's music videos for the entirety of Thanksgiving. It is the fucking beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeest.

did they play this video yet? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jcwsfns7KPQ

i always wonder what happened with the cranberries to make them do a song like zombie. none of their other stuff sounds remotely similar. it was like they just jumped on the grunge/heavy bandwagon for one song and then said ehhh...

CB3

Not yet! But they did play this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzD6ORX2oU4

And I was reminded how god damn gorgeous Paula Abdul was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNPb931HqeM

what about her video with john wick?

p.s.

when i used to play pickup games with my buddies on a regular basis and we were playing the other team i'd always say "to 11, ones and twos, paula abdul style" and they said what does that mean, and i said straight up.

my friends asked me to stop doing that

CB3

They wernt good friends then. Id never ask you to stop doing that.

Edit: I cant believe I still remember parts to that Rush Rush video when I probably havent seen it in 20 years.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
yeah i'm not going to buy any of this stuff on psn yet. plus there is also that 10% off coupon. or maybe i won't buy it at all!

really bummed that the witcher 3 complete edition doesn't allow you to transfer over save from the regular witcher 3

where can I score this extra 10%

I spent the car ride listening to 90s Spotify. I completely forgot about Cake and Presidents of the United States. Was laughing so hard T some of these hits. Lots of Femmes though so that was rad.

CB3

Titanfall $36 + 10% off. Good enough for me! Ill pay the extra to not have to deal with a disk.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Yeah, I'll be using that 10% with hitman and gtaV. Is the new romb raider on psn sale? Didn't go with it on amazon, as I just bought a PS4 camera for $30 (psvr future)

Titanfall $36 + 10% off. Good enough for me! Ill pay the extra to not have to deal with a disk.

the thing is, buying physical saves you a penny. it's $29.99 at best buy + tax, that comes out to about $32.38 whereas the digital version comes to $32.39 (as there is no tax and that 10% off)

p.s.

lonestar the new tomb raider is in the newest psn flash deal for $39.99. it's $35.99 at best buy but again when you factor in tax you and the psn discount you aren't saving

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Happy First Day of Old Fashioneds Season kids. Remember, tons of brandy, lots of bitters, a slice of orange a pinch of sugar and a drip of sprite.

WTF
Emoticon_rage.gif

Bourbon, bitters, sugar, orange peel, drip of *water*.

Sprite adds more sugar which I don't want because I am a man.

Good idea for today though happened to have bought an orange for my turkey recipe.

I like the carbonation. And what the fuck are you doing wasting bourbon?? You call yourself a man? A real Old Fashioned uses brandy. It's a winter drink you fucking clown.

I actually have started to use lemon lime carbonated water to avoid the additional sweetness, but I'll defer to my dad for today.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I like the carbonation. And what the fuck are you doing wasting bourbon?? You call yourself a man? A real Old Fashioned uses brandy. It's a winter drink you fucking clown.

I actually have started to use lemon lime carbonated water to avoid the additional sweetness, but I'll defer to my dad for today.

At least now I am clear you have no idea what the fuck you're doing.

the thing is, buying physical saves you a penny. it's $29.99 at best buy + tax, that comes out to about $32.38 whereas the digital version comes to $32.39 (as there is no tax and that 10% off)

p.s.

lonestar the new tomb raider is in the newest psn flash deal for $39.99. it's $35.99 at best buy but again when you factor in tax you and the psn discount you aren't saving

Newest tomb raider is on steam for $29.99. If you have a halfway decent PC, go that route.

At least now I am clear you have no idea what the fuck you're doing.

You realize the Old Fashioned is the state drink of Wisconsin right?

A whiskey "old fashioned" is just a Manhattan for people who are too pussy for vermouth. The only people who should mix whiskey are people who are too poor to afford real whiskey. So college kids and moon shiners.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion

p.s.

Yeah, amazon has it as 35 too. Maybe I'll add it to my psn cart, even though I really don't want to do digital games after what happened with my old account

Top Bottom