• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I'll be happy to play with you welli, it's rare we ever get 5 anymore so it'd be good to get some new blood.

Even if you drink like a thot.

eQodLxu.jpg

Mixed drink snobs are definitely the worst of snobs. Good god you're putting syrup in something because the flavor is too harsh straight, that's fine but a strong opinion after that point is just kind of ridiculous. Especially when the word Sprite gets mentioned, haha god damn.

brentech

Bought Hitman, but have a couple games to finish before I start that. Had to make an actual list. Need to finally dig into TR which I bought during the Summer sale.

i ended up buying a 20% psn coupon from ebay for $4 and then bought a few games on psn sale to make it worth the money. sold GTA V and titanfall 2 physical copies and rebought digital at a lower price than the trade in

Titanfall is so fucking good

sure is. i'm installing it now so i'll play with you guys. although i suck (as usual with FPS) its still fun to me. single player was so awesome. i'm probably going to do a hard-mode playthrough soon. i appreciated that the single player didn't just feel tacked on shit AND especially that it didn't overstay its welcome. it's not super long but there is also very little bloat in the campaign. Loved all the boss fights too... reminded me of the older MGS's in that regard

Top Bottom