• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Ferny

For the T2 folk. I created a Network for us. MGAF is tag. MaddenGAF is the name. Subscribe and comment and all that fun stuff.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
They just said literally days ago it wasnt in development.

Im also pretty sure capcom is committed to trying to unfuck SFV at the moment.

yeah and square said FF7 remaster didn't exist! i believe!

facepalm.gif

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Still no advance, still no commissioner powers.

What I don't understand is ok so the commissioners don't want to play, but why sink the league for those of us that want to play? We already sank the time into developing our teams, drafting, signing FAs, let us at least continue playing with what we have built to this point. Same shit happened last year, commishes don't want to play, the league is shuttered. I am OK not considering it official MGAF results.

I don't think it is crazy to want to play the game at least through the NFL season for me. Watching the games makes me want to play.

Greg

tell 'em!

edit: going to laugh (cry) when everyone in power sold the game already, and there's no way to transfer anything

Sokantish

What I don't understand is ok so the commissioners don't want to play, but why sink the league for those of us that want to play? We already sank the time into developing our teams, drafting, signing FAs, let us at least continue playing with what we have built to this point. Same shit happened last year, commishes don't want to play, the league is shuttered. I am OK not considering it official MGAF results.

I don't think it is crazy to want to play the game at least through the NFL season for me. Watching the games makes me want to play.

They are jerkfaces, Wellie. What do you expect from them?

DJ Bowser

Welli for prez!

I was hoping a week away would make people want to play again :(

sorry, i thought it had already been done. when so many people dropped i traded to gamestop so if lonestar can't do it i'll redbox it this afternoon and set you as commish

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
You have to do it regardless. You are the owner so if they do the draft after this season, they won't be able to skip picks and all that

Top Bottom