• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Enjoy you're new coach, fmt. That was some of the most cowardly/stupid offensive playcalling I've ever seen.

And it's not even a new discovery. People should have known this guy was a dumbass when he wanted Rex Grossman in Washington.

Nightz

My non football watching wife after I told her that the Patriots came back from a big deficit: "Were they playing the Chargers?"

cdyhybrid

My non football watching wife after I told her that the Patriots came back from a big deficit: "Were they playing the Chargers?"

image.php

Enjoy you're new coach, fmt. That was some of the most cowardly/stupid offensive playcalling I've ever seen.

And it's not even a new discovery. People should have known this guy was a dumbass when he wanted Rex Grossman in Washington.

Lol it was dumb but how was it cowardly? Don't blame him Matt ryan took a sack twice and fumbled. Also don't take your frustrations of having an awful coach out on shanny!

LJ11

He called a good game for the most part, but last 17-18 minutes is something you want to forget. Honestly though, Ryan didn't play that well, that OL is trash too. They started to heat up Ryan late in the game, Pats had nothing to lose and Ryan didn't handle it well.

Why don't you run twice and take an 11-point lead? Idiots.

All they had to do really. Just take 3 points, they had another shot at 3 as well, just take your 3 points when you have the lead. I don't think they really went to prevent, the Pats were just on to them, and the D started to get gassed.

They should have thrown to Julio more.

Or stop running those bitchass toss plays

It's criminal that he didn't touch the ball more, but he attracts so much coverage. That late catch by Freeman was all set up by the Julio cross/arrow, dude took the LB, CB, and safety with him. He's the fucking best, have to get him the ball somehow.

Hahahaha.

DCX, if I were you I wouldn't be able to sleep for weeks, chin up homie.

CB3

Lol it was dumb but how was it cowardly? Don't blame him Matt ryan took a sack twice and fumbled. Also don't take your frustrations of having an awful coach out on shanny!
How do you not bomb down the field 3 times to Julio on that last drive? That's on Ryan but it's on the playcalling too. He didn't get nearly enough looks downfield.

All the Falcons had to do was kneel twice and kick a FG and they would've been up 11 with < 3 to go and the Pats would have 0 time outs.

They attempted two passes, lost 23 yards and then lost the game.

Also JULIO JONES had 4 targets. FOUR.

I think the Alex Mack injury took its toll as the game went on and the injury to the other OL (a tackle I think it was?) was basically the end.

CB3

Its the worst loss ive ever seen. Right after the game I was thinking it was equal to the seahawks loss. But its just so much worse on so many more levels.

Its the worst loss ive ever seen. Right after the game I was thinking it was equal to the seahawks loss. But its just so much worse on so many more levels.

The Seahawks loss, I know people like to focus on the fact that it was 1 or 2 yards and they had Marshawn Lynch, but ignore the fact that he was less than 70% at converting those situations on the season.

Throwing that slant might not have been the best idea, but there was some logic to it.

Rorschach

All time blunder will be covered up as "Brady Magic." History will never remember how chicken shit Atlanta was. That's your silver lining, Atlanta fans!

LJ11

All the Falcons had to do was kneel twice and kick a FG and they would've been up 11 with < 3 to go and the Pats would have 0 time outs.

They attempted two passes, lost 23 yards and then lost the game.

Also JULIO JONES had 4 targets. FOUR.

I think the Alex Mack injury took its toll as the game went on and the injury to the other OL (a tackle I think it was?) was basically the end.

The RT was a traffic cone before he went out, Sheard was ripping him apart, they were also bringing Hightower on his side. I felt that Matthews struggled at LT for most of the game. They just needed to run more, they got knocked out of FG range earlier in the second half due to sacks, so you'd think they'd learn from an earlier possession, but they didn't

I thought Coleman going out was a bigger issue, looked like they wanted to pound him on that last drive, but he got hurt and they didn't trust Freeman for whatever reason.

That's one of the most devastating football losses I've seen, that game was a wrap. Much worse than the Seahawks, who bungled their clock management as well, gave themselves too little time, took too much clock, respected Brady more than they probably should have considering the D talent on their roster.

Fuck Nioh I'm getting Yakuza.

I honestly had no idea 84 Lumber was even a national company. I had never heard of them til moving to Indiana and I missed their commercial.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Fuck Nioh I'm getting Yakuza.

I honestly had no idea 84 Lumber was even a national company. I had never heard of them til moving to Indiana and I missed their commercial.

There's one not far from my house.

My business also dealt with them years ago, and we don't anymore because of lack of payment on their part. But that could just be from the local one and not the national brand.

DCX

DCX
Jesus I'm hurting man. This sucks. You would think years of being a Knicks fan would have prepared me for this :(

DCX

Jesus I'm hurting man. This sucks. You would think years of being a Knicks fan would have prepared me for this :(

DCX

took about a week before i stopped wanting to kill myself after GB collapsed in epic fashion @ Seattle in the NFCCG

add a week because of it being a SB

I'm not sure you are going to make it bruh. I will always remember you DCX. Rip
cry.gif

Somnia

Yakuza 0 physical is already going for $100 due to being in such short (or better yet 0) stock. I should have nabbed one as it might be worth more in a few months.

Also watched the new 24 last night, really liked it. It's different without Jack Bauer, but still feels just like 24.

Smokey

I randomly checked to see how many posts I have.

Then I randomly checked someone on this page, and it was FMT. I saw that the difference between our posts is nearly the amount that I have total.

What in the fuck is wrong with you Jeff

I randomly checked to see how many posts I have.

Then I randomly checked someone on this page, and it was FMT. I saw that the difference between our posts is nearly the amount that I have total.

What in the fuck is wrong with you Jeff

Total Posts: 112,285 (32.75 posts per day)
Find all posts by eznark
Find all threads started by eznark
RIP

Top Bottom