• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I can put together a quick scrub auction league on ESPN if people are interested?

We'd need 12 people.

Auction leagues are the very best, that's all you need to know

Time to make Crimson pay $180 in the first two rounds for Julio and Amari

by the way, the league starts this thursday AS SOON AS THE ROSTERS ARE UP!

probably best to schedule your game with your opponent now! here is the week 1 schedule:

Carolina at Denver 8:30 pm Sports Authority Field
Tampa Bay at Atlanta 1:00 pm Georgia Dome
Buffalo at Baltimore 1:00 pm M&T Bank Stadium
Chicago at Houston 1:00 pm NRG Stadium
Green Bay at Jacksonville 1:00 pm EverBank Field
San Diego at Kansas City 1:00 pm Arrowhead Stadium
Oakland at New Orleans 1:00 pm Mercedes-Benz Superdome
Cincinnati at N.Y. Jets 1:00 pm MetLife Stadium
Cleveland at Philadelphia 1:00 pm Lincoln Financial Field
Minnesota at Tennessee 1:00 pm Nissan Stadium
Miami at Seattle 4:05 pm CenturyLink Field
N.Y. Giants at Dallas 4:25 pm AT&T Stadium
Detroit at Indianapolis 4:25 pm Lucas Oil Stadium
New England at Arizona

OP is updated with all team owners (except for giants/vikes!)

DCX

DCX
Random: went to the basketball hall of fame with my fiancé and as soon as I walk in I spot the central Connecticut basketball team and head coach and former NBA journeyman and co three pointers made owner, Donyell Marshall lol

Got to shoot some Curry distance threes and made like three lol rusty as fuck and most definitely feel it in the morning.

DCX

DJ Bowser

Purp!

Since you're West Coast it should be easy for us to find a mutual time. I'm good pretty much all nights from 10:30 EST and onward!

Random: went to the basketball hall of fame with my fiancé and as soon as I walk in I spot the central Connecticut basketball team and head coach and former NBA journeyman and co three pointers made owner, Donyell Marshall lol

Got to shoot some Curry distance threes and made like three lol rusty as fuck and most definitely feel it in the morning.

DCX

i shoot a lot of 3's, some curry distance. i usually make maybe like 3 out of 30. that's not too bad!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
1. CB
2. FMT
3. TheLostSpoilersBoss
4. Crimson
5. Phee
6. Bowser
7. Splat?
8. Somnia
9. Cola
10. DCX

Purp!

Since you're West Coast it should be easy for us to find a mutual time. I'm good pretty much all nights from 10:30 EST and onward!

I'll have to let you know later in the week, we are trying to hit a major milestone this week at work so there might be a few long days. I'll have a better idea later in the week.

If it gets bad I'll take my copy of the game to work and just play on the break room PS4.

brentech

Painful 53 elimination (32 objective), 25.6k dmg.....totally Overwatch loss.

cry.gif

Rinse! We get to play each other in game 1!

Also, whoever plays dm first, you may want to start bugging him now.

nevermind, just checked. It's DCX. Hahahaha

DM should contact all his opponents first this season to show he is actually back and also to make up for all the times he dragged us behind over the years.

I'll be impressed if he does it more than twice.

Got Pete on speed dial...

Top Bottom