• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
According to that link LJ posted:

Conductor -- This quarterback is granted extra hot routes in his pre-snap cadence. This means now you will be able to make two hot routes when making adjustments whereas now you are limited to only being able to do one at a time.

That makes it seem like you can only do one? I dont think ive even tried to do more than one thus far.

Free Agency will be completed as follows:

Top 5 worst teams get a pick first in order. After that, FA is open to all. I'll have to get on and look at the ratings to see who the top 5 worst teams are.

Free Agency will be completed as follows:

Top 5 worst teams get a pick first in order. After that, FA is open to all. I'll have to get on and look at the ratings to see who the top 5 worst teams are.
Five? o_o there's like 5 I'm interested in... Bottom 8 makes sense! Idon't even know if that includes me but I'd assume so

brentech

game feels infinitely better on slow. By better I mean the speed feels similar to last year instead of everything feeling like it's players with rocket rollerskates.
Still the odd play where suddenly the player takes off with otherworldly speed.

brentech

I do a twelve man FF league with my brothers and some friends each year. About to draft in 15min....have the 12th pick.

misc-fEEd.png

I do a twelve man FF league with my brothers and some friends each year. About to draft in 15min....have the 12th pick.

misc-fEEd.png
Just did my 10 man had the 10th pick.

QB: C Newton
WR: T Hilton
WR: D Bryant
WR: J Edelman
RB: L Bell
RB: J Hill
TE: J Thomas
W/R: D Woodhead
Q/W/R/T: K Cousins
K: B Walsh
DEF: LA

BN: WR D Parker
BN: RB A Abdullah
BN: QB B Osweiler
BN: WR M Wallace
BN: RB A Morris

I think I did okay!

brentech

A QB/WR/RB/TE flex....who in the fuck doesn't slot in a QB there. Just call it QB2 for god sake

My second highest rated offensive lineman got cut. My best offensive lineman is a rookie guard. And the Seahawks aren't even kicking the tires on Sitton.

And I lost Sitton for no reason!

brentech

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Josh Sitton signing a 3-year, $21.75 million deal that includes $10M guaranteed with the Chicago Bears, per source.

Rorschach

Playing on Chinese servers is like night and day difference compared to SEA. Completely different game. Too bad I can't stay forever. My recent games page is looking a lot better too!

ZKWS3KQ.png

A QB/WR/RB/TE flex....who in the fuck doesn't slot in a QB there. Just call it QB2 for god sake

And I lost Sitton for no reason!
We had a problem with someone taking up 4 qbs so some1 had no QB 2 for a bye, u can still nuke ure bench for this but it's not worth it now. I don't agree with half these rules at anyways at this point it's just a low money fam league.

LJ11

game feels infinitely better on slow. By better I mean the speed feels similar to last year instead of everything feeling like it's players with rocket rollerskates.
Still the odd play where suddenly the player takes off with otherworldly speed.

They lowered the speed ratings across the board, and yet a 90 overall speed player feels like he's 95. Makes no sense. Personally, I love when the game feels fast, but if you're going to drop speed ratings but increase play speed what have you accomplished? Makes no sense. Think last year was fine as well.

They lowered the speed ratings across the board, and yet a 90 overall speed player feels like he's 95. Makes no sense. Personally, I love when the game feels fast, but if you're going to drop speed ratings but increase play speed what have you accomplished? Makes no sense. Think last year was fine as well.

but all pro on "normal" speed and all madden on "normal" speed are not the same speed

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Nothing like those 70 minutes games of early morning dota to get your blood pumping right before trying to go to sleep

Top Bottom