• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

BigAT

No one is up at this hour! Move to a real coast!

Like you pot smoking hippies are up before noon anyway.

of DOTA?!

k0XfDkE.gif

rinse82

I keep getting beat on deep 1 on 1 balls - much more than last year. Seems like elite WR's have an upper hand, as they should, but seems much more prevalent versus last year.

I have Talib and Harris Jr so they aren't slouches either

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Bah. GG Drizz. Couldn't do anything against your defense. Still really pissed about that second pick. I had OBJ on the go route against your defender and he was open in the window I wanted but Eli overthrew it, OBJ like turned away from the ball for some reason, and your safety made a ridiculous diving catch.

brentech

I keep getting beat on deep 1 on 1 balls - much more than last year. Seems like elite WR's have an upper hand, as they should, but seems much more prevalent versus last year.

I got real lucky yesterday against Drizzler on two occasions. One on offense.
I decided to go deep to Jordy since he had single coverage on his side. He didn't beat the DB at all, but the DB hit the ball and it fell into Jordy's hands as they went to the ground.
Second occasion my own DB got beat real bad by DeSean, but the ball was overthrown. He had like a full 4 steps on my defender.

I got real lucky yesterday against Drizzler on two occasions. One on offense.
I decided to go deep to Jordy since he had single coverage on his side. He didn't beat the DB at all, but the DB hit the ball and it fell into Jordy's hands as they went to the ground.
Second occasion my own DB got beat real bad by DeSean, but the ball was overthrown. He had like a full 4 steps on my defender.
Yeah ive think I've seen it all. DeSean just dropped a 1 on 1 perfect throw. While Edelman styled on me over and over yesterday.

i feel it has been fair but yes, favoring the offense a bit more. i've had my share of picks/knock aways on those 1 on 1's and my CB's are shit. i've also been roasted by elite WR's

DJ Bowser

Less spectacular catches but elite WRs beat slow corners easily- as they probably should. Drops seem to happen more now though.

brentech

I'm a top 10% Junkrat and just played one of my best games ever on him, but still lost the game 1-3. Fuck these people playing Ana for every round of a capture objective.
Fuck. Them.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I'm a top 10% Junkrat and just played one of my best games ever on him, but still lost the game 1-3. Fuck these people playing Ana for every round of a capture objective.
Fuck. Them.

I almost had a game just like that. My best game as Pharah by far and we were this close to losing. I might have broken something if we did.

brentech

Tomorrow is the due date. Here's to hoping baby girl is on time. Three weeks ago my wife thought it was early.
We just walked two miles hoping to get this started.

Tomorrow is the due date. Here's to hoping baby girl is on time. Three weeks ago my wife thought it was early.
We just walked two miles hoping to get this started.

has she been eating dates? they told us that would help and also help to cut down on the labor time. whether it helped or not i don't know, but my wifes labor time was about an hour and a half

Eating dates helps it out? I wasn't aware of that. That also makes me feel lucky that I never have to experience pregnancy. Those are terrible.

Good luck Brent, see you on the other side.

Eating dates helps it out? I wasn't aware of that. That also makes me feel lucky that I never have to experience pregnancy. Those are terrible.

thats what they told us in the classes we took. no idea if that is what helped or not. i tried a date myself when she was eating them.... they aren't that bad!

brentech

The other side might still be Sept 13th, her induction date. Hoping we don't have to wait that long - but that's furthest we have to go.

Top Bottom