• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

NFL stan

You may be the only one in this league who schedules his Madden game around a Thursday night football game that doesn't involve your team
TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
Drizzler I'm pretty sure we play week 2, what's your availability like? Unfortunately I'm pretty limited the next few nights.
I can play tonight. Tomorrow night Im on call. Thursday night I'm completely free but want to watch Bills Jets

FMT is not the only football fan in this thread. And Lol, Rex just challenged a 4 yd play.

brentech

My wife and I came to the realization that we're getting old because we don't get the appeal of Snapchat at all.

Random thought on my evening run tonight....unless I was an all-pro type player, I'd already be aged out of the NFL unless playing QB or line.
Feels bad man.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
My wife and I came to the realization that we're getting old because we don't get the appeal of Snapchat at all.

Im pretty sure it was just something that people just sent naked pictures with back and forth and got popular enough that every company in the world decided to try and make money off it.

Im pretty sure it was just something that people just sent naked pictures with back and forth and got popular enough that every company in the world decided to try and make money off it.

I use Snapchat to follow a few long distance friends, I don't use it but I like seeing where they are in the moment and stuff like that

Also, very useful for following hot chicks

BigAT

Random thought on my evening run tonight....unless I was an all-pro type player, I'd already be aged out of the NFL unless playing QB or line.
Feels bad man.

Dodgers starting pitcher against the Yankees the other night was born in 1996.

I use Snapchat to send Ferny the latest hot jams. He is thankful.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Hey Splat just message me on PSN when you are ready to play tonight. I've got the app downloaded on my phone now so it should notify me.

Wow, TNF on twitter is awesome
Does it still have commercials? I'm watching on CBS.

Man, getting stung by a bee still fucking sucks.

i think i told this story before but a couple years back we went to the park to play some hoops and it was and older court with a wooden backboard. so we start shooting around and shortly after there are just a billion wasps who start coming out from behind the backboard (as their nest was disturbed). so everyone kind of cleared the area and a couple people got stung, myself included... on my eyelid! i finished playing basketball thinking it was no big deal (there was just a red mark there) but by later that night it got pretty bad and by the next morning my eye was completely swollen shut. sucked balls :(

Splat

Hey Splat just message me on PSN when you are ready to play tonight. I've got the app downloaded on my phone now so it should notify me.

Does it still have commercials? I'm watching on CBS.
Almost done with bedtime then I just need to do training quick
And update to 4.0 apparently

Thanks to Daddyleages being not updated, I was able to get a decent amount of data in conjunction with my saved streams from last season. Taking in the total time from kickoff to end of regulation (OT was factored out in selected games), I was able to get a general game length (not counting possible no huddle situations, pausing, although the data is pretty consistent)

Total plays were calculated by counting each teams attempted passes, rushes, punts and FG attempts.

The settings for Madden 16 were

No Play Clock Acceleration, Quarter Length: 7 minute

Current Madden settings

Accelerated Clock: 20 seconds, Quarter Length: 7 minutes

oGjMBRa.png

Thanks to Daddyleages being not updated, I was able to get a decent amount of data in conjunction with my saved streams from last season. Taking in the total time from kickoff to end of regulation (OT was factored out in selected games), I was able to get a general game length (not counting possible no huddle situations, pausing, although the data is pretty consistent)

Total plays were calculated by counting each teams attempted passes, rushes, punts and FG attempts.

The settings for Madden 16 were

No Play Clock Acceleration, Quarter Length: 7 minute

Current Madden settings

Accelerated Clock: 20 seconds, Quarter Length: 7 minutes

oGjMBRa.png

#TLBBWasRight

but we already decided to increase the time. going forward, it will be 8 min quarters/ 25 sec accel. i know some people didn't want it longer but i think most people agree the games are a bit on the short side. there will be many blowout games where things can still go by quicky with the clock drain feature in the 4th but for now this is the best thing to do to get some semblance of a gameplan throughout the game

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
My next opponent is Trasher, imagining he's going to be gone for a little bit, but not sure if he actually said that himself.

He is getting married this weekend. I dont think he will be around for this next advance period.

DIETINGROB:

Ill be around tonight and tomorrow. Unsure about Saturday. Whatever works best for you.

Top Bottom