• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

were you guys able to tweak lineups in a pickup pro am or is that only for club?

jesus christ you have no idea about my raging jealousy that I couldn't play yesterday lol

We ended up just playing regular pro am. Lone got DC'ed before the first game and we lost but we won the next couple. Only the last game counted so we are 1-0. Forgot to check on tweaking the lineups and everything but they keep all of our stats finally

We ended up just playing regular pro am. Lone got DC'ed before the first game and we lost but we won the next couple. Only the last game counted so we are 1-0. Forgot to check on tweaking the lineups and everything but they keep all of our stats finally
Whose club?

Undefeated dream still alive

Bread

Banned
Does anyone know if you can start an offline franchise with multiple teams under one user? It was pretty easy to do last year, you could just check off which teams you wanted to control. Now it brings you back to the main screen when you select a team.

Smokey

i've been playing mycareer all day

between the practice sessions+doin work, and the games, the grind factor has been upped x10

ive unlocked 2 more attributes so far

between the practice sessions+doin work, and the games, the grind factor has been upped x10

Zep was saying last night you get 2 upgrades for reaching superstar level 1 in the park and you get 5 more for reaching level 5

so you CAN increase your attribute cap? my jumper won't stop at level 15 or whatever?
how many in total?

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
CB, I'm probably going to go out to dinner with the wife in about an hour. Just have to see if she's still up for it after work. If we go I can play around midnight. If we don't end up going I can go earlier. I'll let you know. Your still down to play tonight right?

DietRob

I keep watching videos of NBA 2k career mode and it's making me want to say fuck it and hop over to the PSN store and start downloading the game. I must exercise some restraint.

I really like 2k's career mode. Even if it's cheesy as hell at times it's still well thought out and fun.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
CB, I'm probably going to go out to dinner with the wife in about an hour. Just have to see if she's still up for it after work. If we go I can play around midnight. If we don't end up going I can go earlier. I'll let you know. Your still down to play tonight right?

yep

Smokey

Phee: I don't think the attribute cap gets raised. I just got another one, but everything looks the same. Gonna double check when I get another....

DCX

DCX
The lag was killing me! If i needed to rely on a FG or extra point to win me this game, i would have lost :/

A shit show.

gg Lone.

DCX

DietRob

Fuck this game

Yea this is how I feel every time I play CB. Every single time I've played him he's beaten me down like nobody else. I mean I've lost a lot of games in the leagues here but always my game against CB is the one that makes me feel the shittiest.

GG CB. It looks like EA doesn't count drops on the stats screen because everyone is 0 Bryant dropped at least 5 passes. 3 of them he was open for. You clogged up my running lanes too. Your defense is just too good for me. I can't manage to run the ball and when I try to throw the pressure is on me immediately. Tomorrow I'll go back and watch the stream again to see what kind of adjustments I can make.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
It seemed fine, more or less how the other 2 games played. Probably just poor reads, but my WR's never gained distance on rub routes, dropped the ball often, and your DB's never dropped int's, they just got them. My DB's would lose 5 yards of distance on rub routes and never bother to attempt to pick off the passes.

Nightz

Turns out Destiny still feels pretty good.

#NightzWasRight

vkMfQug.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Yea this is how I feel every time I play CB. Every single time I've played him he's beaten me down like nobody else. I mean I've lost a lot of games in the leagues here but always my game against CB is the one that makes me feel the shittiest.

GG CB. It looks like EA doesn't count drops on the stats screen because everyone is 0 Bryant dropped at least 5 passes. 3 of them he was open for. You clogged up my running lanes too. Your defense is just too good for me. I can't manage to run the ball and when I try to throw the pressure is on me immediately. Tomorrow I'll go back and watch the stream again to see what kind of adjustments I can make.

GG. Game was closer than the score would indicate. I caught my fair share of breaks.

Ill continue to say HFA is super real in this game.

DietRob

It seemed fine, more or less how the other 2 games played. Probably just poor reads, but my WR's never gained distance on rub routes, dropped the ball often, and your DB's never dropped int's, they just got them. My DB's would lose 5 yards of distance on rub routes and never bother to attempt to pick off the passes.

Hey, it sounds like we both had the same game of Madden tonight. I don't feel as shitty now.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
GG. Game was closer than the score would indicate. I caught my fair share of breaks.

Ill continue to say HFA is super real in this game.

think HFA got tricked in my game then. I was home, but Saints Color Rush is a white shirt. DCX ended up wearing his Colors. Result: I was -5 in Turnovers and lost by 2 scores.

Or maybe I used all of the HFA at once, early in the game, with a stupid sideline catch that counted (and lost to all time, because fuck looking at stats or plays from that garbage game)

Top Bottom