• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

LJ11

Good game Jabee.

All-Madden CFM is the way to play, it's amazing how garbage the other modes are, EA has borked up the tuning on MUT/DC. Feels so different, faster, defenders make plays that they normally don't make on the other modes. I have a hard time locating who I was switched to, was so good at back in the Xbox/PS2 days, I can't get back to that level.

Good game Jabee.

All-Madden CFM is the way to play, it's amazing how garbage the other modes are, EA has borked up the tuning on MUT/DC. Feels so different, faster, defenders make plays that normally don't make on the other modes. I have a hard time locating who I was switched to, was so good at back in the Xbox/PS2 days, I can't get back to that level.

We're up next, you have any times you wanna play?

JABEE

GG LJ. I went back to my old ways and you took advantage. I'm still figuring out coverages and what to call in specific situations.

Hey Sully! No idea on availability tomorrow as I'm gonna need a mid day nap after this double plus opening manana, and who knows how long that nap will be. I'll hop on PSN when I wake up. Tuesday night I'm completely free tho! Wednesday too.

BigAT

Vnr4YuU.png

BOT Phoenix: Hey, ready to play?
eznark: no
BOT Phoenix: How long do you need?
eznark: tomorrow
BOT Phoenix: I'm pretty sure it advances tonight
eznark: then sim it
BOT Phoenix: I'll happily take the win
eznark: fuck you you had one window
BOT Phoenix: Yeah, and you failed to meet the window we agreed on]
eznark: pathetic
BOT Phoenix: thanks for bailing!

Work that magic, FMT

Week 4

Next vance: Wednesday @ 9 pm pst

Games:

dolphins @ bengals
colts @ jags
titans @ texans
browns @ redskins
seahawks @ jets
bills @ pats
panthers @ falcons
raiders @ ravens
lions @ bears
broncos @ bucs
rams @ cards
saints @ chargers
cowboys @ 49ers
chiefs @ steelers
giants @ vikes

nfc opotw: Ryan Mathews (Eagles) - 18 car, 171 rush yards, 3 TD, 3 rec, 62 yards
nfc dpotw: Justin Bethel (Cards) - 5 tackles, 2 int, 1 TD

afc opotw - Lamar Miller (Texans) - 22 car, 175 yards, 2 td, 3 rec, 29 yards
afc dpotw - W. Woodyard

Cola, how is your availability? Is Tuesday afternoon or Tuesday night a little after 11 CT possible? (Same deal with Wednesday, I can't do Monday)

brentech

Won 5 of 6 ranked draft champions games. Pulled a Sitton card in the reward pack. Was that pure luck or are the rewards based on how you do. Pretty sure it was just a 'pro pack'.

Top Bottom