• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Splat

I tuned in right for the 'fumble' - how was that not overturned?
The only thing I can think is there was no clear view of the ball or something, but I though one of the other angles showed it. They got a free first earlier in the game too, though it ended up not mattering

just fyi me and eznark planned to play after snf, not sure if that will be late, but I've been out of town mostly since friday

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
On flight now, should be on time and my friend is going to pick me up. I told her the importance of this and to not mess with me until after our game. This is gonna cost me.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
On flight now, should be on time and my friend is going to pick me up. I told her the importance of this and to not mess with me until after our game. This is gonna cost me.

Did you two bang already?

If not, you are making a noble sacrifice.

If so, just give her THE D afterwards. It will be fine.

Smokey

14361435_1822742621292560_6451460800340828363_o.jpg

Grinding all weekend on those extra practice sessions and earning enough VC finally got me to 90.

Grinding all weekend on those extra practice sessions and earning enough VC finally got me to 90.
Seeing all the back and forth in the messages is driving me nuts lol. I have to put my phone away so I'm not distracted

I can probably play a bit after my game vs EZ though...

Top Bottom