• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

LJ11

I hate playing you LJ

way too much stress

gg, see you again soon

also you killed Volmer, asshole

GG bud. I felt unstoppable to be honest, your DL stopped 3 big gains, especially near the end when you were in Cover 3 after the 4th and 14 conversion, had the perfect play call, even stepped up and I still go wacked. Woods was open for a TD.

That first int was killer, I hit the wrong button twice. Bailed out the first time, and then I called a different play and hit the wrong button again, int.

Also, how the fuck does Watkins go down on the 1, I should have FB dived that bitch, was a great drive for me but I played it safe.

With that said, you got lucky, LOL. But I had fun.

DCX

DCX
GG bud. I felt unstoppable to be honest, your DL stopped 3 big gains, especially near the end when you were in Cover 3 after the 4th and 14 conversion, had the perfect play call, even stepped up and I still go wacked. Woods was open for a TD.

That first int was killer, I hit the wrong button twice. Bailed out the first time, and then I called a different play and hit the wrong button again, int.

Also, how the fuck does Watkins go down on the 1, I should have FB dived that bitch, was a great drive for me but I played it safe.

With that said, you got lucky, LOL. But I had fun.

lol Ill translate

GG but you suck

DCX

LJ11

Nah, he did a good job, taking what I gave him, got it out quick.

He made some bad throws into coverage though. That Watkins throw should have been a TD. All I'm saying.

Also, he had homefield advantage. Was taking a long time fixing my roster constantly, some stupid bug where the away team loses stamina faster, Watkins/Woods/McCoy were red in the 4th, was playing with 4th and 5th on some of those run downs to spell my guys.

Man I had that screen set up too late in the game, threw it too soon. Lucky the one before wasn't picked though, he called man.

Edit: I want to run more games on this mode, Draft Champs and MUT (haven't played much MUT to be honest), are night and day with CFM MUT. This is much better. I'm just glad receivers grab balls in traffic, Gronk went up and got a few in traffic. Last year, that's a drop all day.

Good game though, had fun.

Nah, he did a good job, taking what I gave him, got it out quick.

He made some bad throws into coverage though. That Watkins throw should have been a TD. All I'm saying.

Also, he had homefield advantage. Was taking a long time fixing my roster constantly, some stupid bug where the away team loses stamina faster, Watkins/Woods/McCoy were red in the 4th, was playing with 4th and 5th on some of those run downs to spell my guys.

Man I had that screen set up too late in the game, threw it too soon. Lucky the one before was picked though, he called man.

I picked up some new toys off practice squads, tried to force some throws to them, your CB's are too fast to get burned

You played cover 3 all day long it seemed like, I should have called way more HB outs and fades to get you to start doing some cover 2 or man coverage more.

I'm like 1-4 for throwing 1v1 in the endzone, just get really unlucky I guess. As for my running game, your D-line vs. my duct taped, college drop out O-line made running impossible basically.

LJ11

Believe me, I like calling man coverage, Cover 2 too. I think I called man on every third and 7+. It's just hard to find good blitzes out of cover 2. Also, I called Cover 2 3 times in a row when you went up 4, blitzed the first two times, dropped into coverage the last and you somehow dropped a ball over the shoulder of your Receiver who had 3 guys around him. That was unreal.

Believe me, I like calling man coverage, Cover 2 too. I think I called man on every third and 7+. It's just hard to find good blitzes out of cover 2. Also, I called Cover 2 3 times in a row when you went up 4, blitzed the first two times, dropped into coverage the last and you somehow dropped a ball over the shoulder of your Receiver who had 3 guys around him. That was unreal.

Yea, that corner route where the ball sailed over the shoulder to Gronk was dope, previous Maddens would have the CB have eyes in the back of his head and pick it without looking, I've noticed this year you can actually do those type of throws without getting burned by the all knowing AI.

Bread

Banned
No worries, you tried to stop on the run that got you there.

Not gonna lie, that was a pretty frustrating game to play. What you do works, but the constant crosses and slants are annoying. You are a beast with the ball though! I couldn't stop Johnson on so many runs. I abandoned my running game and Goff looked pretty good but I just couldn't stop you once. I think I might have picked you off once but you scored on every other drive besides the missed fg.

I really need better CBs, my guys just got burned constantly no matter the coverage. Good game man! I'll see you in LA for a battle to decide who gets in the playoffs!

JABEE

No worries, you tried to stop on the run that got you there.

Not gonna lie, that was a pretty frustrating game to play. What you do works, but the constant crosses and slants are annoying. You are a beast with the ball though! I couldn't stop Johnson on so many runs. I abandoned my running game and Goff looked pretty good but I just couldn't stop you once. I think I might have picked you off once but you scored on every other drive besides the missed fg.

I really need better CBs, my guys just got burned constantly no matter the coverage. Good game man! I'll see you in LA for a battle to decide who gets in the playoffs!

You are pretty good too. That play at the end with Tre Mason stopping on a dime was cool. The WR screen before half to get the field goal right after I just scored the field goal was a pretty great call too.

Bread

Banned
You are pretty good too. That play at the end with Tre Mason stopping on a dime was cool. The WR screen before half to get the field goal right after I just scored the field goal was a pretty great call too.
Dude my joystick flipped out after I got back from high stepping the sideline and it ran me out of bounds. I almost threw it across the damn room.
https://youtu.be/93exkP4rtW4

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
TheLostBigBoss
Banned

wGFLQBW.gif

yessssssssss i won one of my ff leagues by .16 points thanks to that punt return TD causing the eagles to "give up" 14-20 points instead of 7-13. thank you burrs!

Top Bottom