• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Birdman02

Anybody heard from Trasher? I posted in the thread and messaged him yesterday, but I haven't heard back. I was around all last night, and I will be again tonight after about 6:30 ct. I have to play tonight, since I won't be home before tomorrow's advance.

Nightz

Anybody heard from Trasher? I posted in the thread and messaged him yesterday, but I haven't heard back. I was around all last night, and I will be again tonight after about 6:30 ct. I have to play tonight, since I won't be home before tomorrow's advance.

Didn't he just get married? He's probably on his honeymoon or something.

Somnia

I forgot to pre-order Rise of the Iron so no Gally for me I guess :(

FMT, I re-installed Madden this morning. I'm still afraid to try a FG, but I'll try one pretty early on for us to see what happens. If it desync's we'll have to restart and know I still can't. I'll be ready around 8:30PM CST if that works for you.

Somnia

Well n/m looks like I still get the gally and sparrow according to this, just bought it on the website.

I'm going to split my time between wow and this, nothing else coming out for me till FFXV really unless I get Mafia.

Finally finished my audition. I've spent the last two weeks agonizing over this and the last week being a bundle of stress. I got to the last round, I don't think I'll win but fuck it, time to play 2k and NHL non stop!!!!!

Holy shit I got it

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Who is offering offensive linemen? I need like 5 of them and I have no picks to trade thanks to Sam Bradford. My runs in this franchise so far consist of getting hit at the LOS and AP breaking out of the tackle.

And no, Anthony Barr is not on the block.

DCX

DCX
Who is offering offensive linemen? I need like 5 of them and I have no picks to trade thanks to Sam Bradford. My runs in this franchise so far consist of getting hit at the LOS and AP breaking out of the tackle.

I have a T, 78 ovr decent stats across the board.

DCX

Bread

Banned
I'm not sure if anyone is in the market for a d lineman but everyone except Donald is available. Looking for CB, FS, WR, OL or picks.

BigAT

How do you feel about John Jerry?

LJ11

LOL, I'd trade a lot for Barr.

How do you feel about John Jerry?

LMAO John Jerry is still in the league!?!?

That dude was a Dolphins reject. How bad is your line if you have a Dolphins reject on there?

Congrats brotha!

Thank you friend! It feels like the weight of the world is off my shoulders. I've actively been on PSN way less the last few weeks because of this, and I would have been very upset if me skipping many 2k and NHL nights went for naught!

Greg

Finally finished my audition. I've spent the last two weeks agonizing over this and the last week being a bundle of stress. I got to the last round, I don't think I'll win but fuck it, time to play 2k and NHL non stop!!!!!

Holy shit I got it
missed this

congrats man!

BigAT

LMAO John Jerry is still in the league!?!?

That dude was a Dolphins reject. How bad is your line if you have a Dolphins reject on there?

Not just in the league, but starting for the Giants. He's actually been alright so far, he apparently got his shit together in the offseason and got really dedicated to improving.

Congrats on the job btw.

647713.gif

Excuse me, congrats on the gig.

Not just in the league, but starting for the Giants. He's actually been alright so far, he apparently got his shit together in the offseason and got really dedicated to improving.

I think all I remember about John Jerry is him getting shat on every other 5 minutes in Hard Knocks that one season the Dolphins had hard knocks, and the entire country learned that our franchise is as uninteresting as the product that's been on the field for almost 15 years now.

I had fun in the Ricky days. But our coach was Dave Fucking Wannstedt.

Thank you friends!

You'll be playing videogame songs with Tommy Tallarico in no time.

I have a friend that's done an all Final Fantasy concert, another one that's done an all Zelda concert, and another who's done Video Games Live. The raging jealousy is real.

Although if I did a John Tesh concert, that would trump everything I will ever do in life

https://youtu.be/V_h7Lm7C9Nk?t=1m15s

this right here. my dream.
see that dude at 2:03? I need that to be me but on my own instrument!

LJ11

Thank you friend! It feels like the weight of the world is off my shoulders. I've actively been on PSN way less the last few weeks because of this, and I would have been very upset if me skipping many 2k and NHL nights went for naught!

LOL

Glad your happy, good luck.

Somnia

Was tempted to cancel my Comcast cable (keep the internet) and get PlayStation Vue as the price and channel selection is legit. The problem is with the amount of TV watched in my house I know I'll kill that 1TB a month limit... sigh

gg cola. game probably ended up where it should have been, played horribly and should've thrown more INTs than I threw. Then I had no fucks to give and ended up throwing more INTs. That was probably the fastest 4th quarter in madden league history

I am as shocked as you are that I hit that

Was tempted to cancel my Comcast cable (keep the internet) and get PlayStation Vue as the price and channel selection is legit. The problem is with the amount of TV watched in my house I know I'll kill that 1TB a month limit... sigh

i love PSVue but i'll cancel it this month. i don't watch much tv beyond NFL and i have an antenna which gets HD. the only thing i'll miss is NFLN. i have my buddies username/pw for hbo/espn/NFLN but for some reason on the xbox one streaming app, it always says it can't connect to NFLN for some reason. garbage!

also, i can play whenever somnia

Somnia

i love PSVue but i'll cancel it this month. i don't watch much tv beyond NFL and i have an antenna which gets HD. the only thing i'll miss is NFLN. i have my buddies username/pw for hbo/espn/NFLN but for some reason on the xbox one streaming app, it always says it can't connect to NFLN for some reason. garbage!

also, i can play whenever somnia

I'll be able to play anytime after 8:30PM CST.

LukeSmith

I'm back in Washington
I have a Madden game to play
I'll be home after 6:30 PST tonight

Greg, it's us fam. When do you want to play week 4

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
LOL, I'd trade a lot for Barr.

I'm still really trying to figure out the best way to use him as he has been ineffective for me, but I know that the vultures will be circling for him right away.

True GOAT on the line is the LE Danielle Hunter, 4 sacks through 4 games for a mid 70s dude but with great stats..... though I bet if I checked most LEs are doing pretty well on each team. My RT has been getting fucking clowned all year, but he is a clown so there's that. Either way makes me feel like all of that hit and miss experimenting with my rookie DE at the end of last franchise was worth something

Greg

I'm back in Washington
I have a Madden game to play
I'll be home after 6:30 PST tonight

Greg, it's us fam. When do you want to play week 4
FAM!

going out tonight, but should be back around 11PM EST if you want to play late

free tomorrow early and then after 11PM EST I should be around again

LJ11

I'm still really trying to figure out the best way to use him as he has been ineffective for me, but I know that the vultures will be circling for him right away.

True GOAT on the line is the LE Danielle Hunter, 4 sacks through 4 games for a mid 70s dude but with great stats..... though I bet if I checked most LEs are doing pretty well on each team. My RT has been getting fucking clowned all year, but he is a clown so there's that. Either way makes me feel like all of that hit and miss experimenting with my rookie DE at the end of last franchise was worth something

Hunter's a fast DE, not shocked he's doing work for you. Haven't look at his CFM attributes/ratings but he had a pretty good base MUT card and those are nerfed from the regular franchise ratings.

I'd put Barr in at end in pass rush situations, or user control him as MLB, or just let him cover. He's so big, when you drop him on those curl flats he's going to tip a lot of balls. Love that guy in Madden.

"You know your dad really hates Heat fans so he loved this" is a line I just actually heard in this fucking 2k story

Selling 2k forever

John Jerry was actually okay? Or at least still considered a prospect when he left Miami? He was a rookie RG lining up next to another RG playing RT, so....

He's a Dolphins reject because he was a part of the bullying thing with Incognito. I think we only had him two years because of it.

Top Bottom