• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

not sure how but I double posted

image.php

If he was good, we'd have kept him. I think Pouncey was a part of that too, no?

My only memory is of the coaches telling him he was a fat fuck in training camp, although that may have been someone else.

Somnia

Dang.. simmed Dak Prescott threw for over 400 yards and 4 TD's against Bird... too bad I didn't do that and get the xp for it.

Also somnia what are your settings with respect to on field graphics? Kick arc, etc.

Remember 2 years ago desync happened on kicks when user preferences were different with kick graphics

Somnia

Also somnia what are your settings with respect to on field graphics? Kick arc, etc.

Remember 2 years ago desync happened on kicks when user preferences were different with kick graphics

I left everything defaulted on kicks.

Only thing different between me and everyone is I got rid of the ticker on the bottom to my knowledge.

I didnt get any desyncs with drizzler, but again we didnt either on our test game lol

I left everything defaulted on kicks.

Only thing different between me and everyone is I got rid of the ticker on the bottom to my knowledge.

I didnt get any desyncs with drizzler, but again we didnt either on our test game lol

maybe try to set everything back to default?

i took the ticker off on mine, and then it resets that everytime i log out

Guess I'll turn the ticker back on and see what happens.

it's probably something stupid like that. the strange thing is you say you turned your ticker off and it stays off. i've turned mine off and it resets everytime i restart the game so i'd need to go back in every time and turn it off if i want it off. that has to be it... why would yours stay off? why!

to punish the league for a sim giving me my only loss!

well if something shouldn't have been a loss or someone should have been awarded a win then let me know! i saw you both tried to play and then no responses, didn't know if either of you were still around or planning to play. sorry breh

Greg

yeah, it's on me, I should've spoken up... but I was watching football!

he hadn't been active on GAF for 2 days when I mentioned being free the night before/morning of, and I only really turn my system on if I have a game scheduled

Birdman02

GG Trasher. I definitely got lucky on a couple of those turnovers. My running game is still crap. My o-line can't hold run blocks for shit.

Top Bottom