• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

DCX

DCX
Does anyone else have the score ticker turned off on the bottom and not have desync issues?
I don't have D sync issues and my ticker is turned off.

I was having terrible lag, despite what Lone says! I am wired but for whatever reason I was connected via Wi-Fi.

I switched it over and my lag issues disappeared for 2k and Madden.

I would check before every game :/

DCX

Somnia

I don't have D sync issues and my ticker is turned off.

I was having terrible lag, despite what Lone says! I am wired but for whatever reason I was connected via Wi-Fi.

I switched it over and my lag issues disappeared for 2k and Madden.

I would check before every game :/

DCX

I checked last night to make sure I'm connected wired and I am. I've never even input my wifi password into my PS4 so I can't be on wireless.

No idea.

I checked last night to make sure I'm connected wired and I am. I've never even input my wifi password into my PS4 so I can't be on wireless.

No idea.

Like I said, just because there are no password doesn't mean it isn't on and searching for networks, or has connected to a nearby open network. Just disable wifi.

Somnia

Like I said, just because there are no password doesn't mean it isn't on and searching for networks, or has connected to a nearby open network. Just disable wifi.

How do you disable wifi on the PS4? I did not see an option for that anywhere last night when looking. I only saw the option to connect for wired or wireless.

Somnia

I thought you could disable it. Maybe I'm wrong. Probably should check with Google.

Doesn't look like you can, I checked my network connection and it's connected through wire. I'll double check again tonight.

I hope turning on the score ticker solves it, if not I may call it at the end of this season. Kills any drive momentums if I'm in FG range, but have to go for it on 4th and 8 or something every time. Even more so on last minute drives before half time.

Somnia

I turned the ticker off after the issues we had with our game, and there were no desync problems in my game with Trasher last night.

So it's probably not that then... maybe I'll delete all of my save data and option settings also. Probably have to re-do that stupid tutorial though.

BigAT

It's probably a long shot, but have you tried posting about it on OS or anywhere else? Maybe someone else has experienced the issue.

Somnia

It's probably a long shot, but have you tried posting about it on OS or anywhere else? Maybe someone else has experienced the issue.

I haven't, don't even have an account over there. I'll do that later. I did tweet that dev that FMT told me about, but he never responded after multiple tweets about it.

Somnia

Made an account, but can't post on the forums as I'm new :(

Anyone able to post on OS about the desync issue and see what people say for me?

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Made an account, but can't post on the forums as I'm new :(

Anyone able to post on OS about the desync issue and see what people say for me?

I've got an account over there. I haven't ever posted a new thread but it let me get to the point of creating one. If you have something you want me to copy/paste I'll do it.

Sorry I haven't really been following the issue your having to know a lot about it.

Somnia

I've got an account over there. I haven't ever posted a new thread but it let me get to the point of creating one. If you have something you want me to copy/paste I'll do it.

Sorry I haven't really been following the issue your having to know a lot about it.

Looks like FMT posted about it in the bug thread last night for me, no responses though. I noticed it after I posted in there too lol

BigAT

Is the advance tonight?

Best way to get a hole of Eznark the Discord chat?

That or Twitter if you have it.

For FMT:

Cs5I9vKUkAIyds6.jpg

DCX

DCX
RB Freeman is available for trade. 86 ovr, 92 speed , very good catching abilities in addition to agility.

DCX

With a Quarter in the Books*

Passing TDs
(CIN) Dalton: 10
(ARZ) Palmer: 9
(BAL) Flacco: 9
Interceptions
(NO) Brees: 13!
(MIA) Tannehill: 10
(DET) Stafford: 9
Passing YPG
(DAL) Prescott: 343.5!
(MIA) Tannehill: 277.3
(ARZ) Palmer: 277.3
Rating
(CLE) Griffin III: 123.2
(NYG) Manning: 114.8
(ATL) Ryan: 114.4
Sacks
(MIA) Tannehill: 15!
(DET) Stafford: 14!
(NO) Brees: 11
(MIN) Bridgewater: 11
(CAR) Newton: 11

Rushing TDs
(HOU) Miller: 7
(MIN) Peterson: 6
(PHI) Matthews: 5
(ARZ) Johnson: 5
Fumbles
(MIA) Tannehill: 6
(CLE) Griffin III: 5
(CHI) Cutler: 4
(DEN) lynch: 4
(NYJ) Fitzpatrick: 4
(SF) Kaepernick: 4
(WAS) Cousins: 4
Rushing YPG
(PHI) Matthews: 115.0
(HOU) Miller: 112.0
(OAK) Murray: 98.3
YPC (40+ attempts)
(PHI) Matthews: 6.9
(LA) Gurley II: 6.6
(HOU) Miller: 6.4

Receiving TDs
(CIN) Green: 5
(BAL) Perriman: 5
(NYG) Beckham Jr.: 4
(NE) Edelman: 4
Receptions
(IND) Hilton: 25
(ATL) Jones: 23
(NE) Gronkowski: 23
(DET) Ebron: 23
Receiving YPG
(CIN) Green: 138.8!
(NYG) Beckham Jr: 110.5
(ATL) Jones: 107.8

FG Long
(BUF) Carpenter: 56!
(DAL) Bailey: 55
(LA) Zuerlein: 54
(JAX) Myers: 54
Kick Return Long
(CHI) Thompson: 98!
(NE) Jones: 96!
(BAL) Hester Sr: 73
Punt Return Long
(HOU) Miller: 86!
(CHI) Royal: 84!
(SF) Kerley: 47

Tackles
(WAS) Hall: 42
(SEA) Thomas III: 36
(BAL) Mosley: 32
Tackles for Loss
(NYG) Vernon: 7
(DET) Robinson: 7
(KC) Bailey: 7
(DAL) Lawrence: 7
Sacks
(TEN) Morgan: 5.0
(JAX) Jackson: 4.5
Interceptionz
(JAX) Posluszny: 4
(BUF) Brown: 4
(SD) Te'O: 4
(SF) Armstrong: 4
Forced Fumbles
(WAS) Hardy: 2
(NYG) Vernon: 2
(JAX) Amukamara: 2
Blocked Kick
(JAX) Jackson: 1
Safeties
(MIA) Suh: 1
(MIA) Mitchell: 1
(TEN) Williamson: 1

* (TB), (DEN), (KC), and (PIT) have played 3 games

Colasante

With a Quarter in the Books*

Receiving TDs
(CIN) Green: 5
(BAL) Perriman: 5
(NYG) Beckham Jr.: 4
(NE) Edelman: 4

Beast Perriman! And to think that Lil Boss tried to swindle him away from me for his third string safety.

I swear I just hit a 57 yard fg before the half against jabee. weird, maybe i misread it.

Weird, because I'm pretty sure Phee just hit a 57-yard field goal against me our last game too.

Ferny

So I just found out im going on a work trip to Mexico from Oct 5th - 13th and then move the 14th to a new place. So if I make it back alive with my head intact, I should be good to play again around the 16th or so.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
So I just found out im going on a work trip to Mexico from Oct 5th - 13th and then move the 14th to a new place. So if I make it back alive with my head intact, I should be good to play again around the 16th or so.

Along those lines I will be in London for the Giants game from 10/21 to 10/28. I am considering taking my PS4 since it is a bro trip anyway

Top Bottom