• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '18 PS4 Online League: Reunion Tour (without all original bandmates)

REMINDER:

I will open FA week 2 so everyone is signed in. Starting week 2, you can sign a max of 2 FAs. After week 2, and everyone had a chance to sign, it is completely open. If you currently need a FA because you literally don't have people at a position, you can sign the lowest rated player at that position

Don't be a shit bag please! Sign a FA because you need one, not to hoard on a position you're already stacked at.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Why is the trade center off until the offseason? Did you turn them off by accident? Thats how i know how full my roster is!

Why is the trade center off until the offseason? Did you turn them off by accident? Thats how i know how full my roster is!

Yes, I will reactivate. Other changes upon Vance:

Difficulty: all Madden
Speed: normal

If any of you have suggestions moving forward say so, I'm open to them but I'm not going to tinker all season

Rbk_3

we're done
gg rbk!

That was fun. GG man.

Rams survive Colts in OT 31-28.
My dumbass played OT conservative as hell once I got inside the 30 cause I forgot a FG doesn't win it anymore. Almost cost me as I saved the game with an INT as he was driving inside the 5.

Despite winning I felt comepletly helpless on D. I need to learn to control a Lb or safety in the worst way. Don't think Dline is going to cut it.

McNei1y

That was fun. GG man.

Rams survive Colts in OT 31-28.
My dumbass played OT conservative as hell once I got inside the 30 cause I forgot a FG doesn't win it anymore. Almost cost me as I saved the game with an INT as he was driving inside the 5.

Despite winning I felt comepletly helpless on D. I need to learn to control a Lb or safety in the worst way. Don't think Dline is going to cut it.

When do you want to get our week 2 game in?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Is roster size taking practice squad into consideration? Because im at 58. IT didnt even let you go over 53 in past years.

Is roster size taking practice squad into consideration? Because im at 58. IT didnt even let you go over 53 in past years.

If you're over 53 on the active roster you will have a thing pop up in the main menu telling you to cut people

https://www.daddyleagues.com/neogaf

Vanced

CB on rosters, tlbb was telling me about an error with players being cut but not properly reelected? I'm not sure of the issue. I would guess EA is working on it

The issue is players are bugged in the practice squads. They can't be signed by other teams, but they exist on your team even when they aren't technically in the practice squad or the active roster.

Attempts to cut or sign these players causes a duplication of the actual player. You will literally have two of the same players either on your roster, or one player in the practice squad and one in FA. I think this is a general issue with the actual rosters and maybe how the league was started, because we're missing tons of players independently of the practice squad issue. I'm in another league that doesn't have this issue and they waited till the patch and final rosters, but they started the league in Pre-Season W1, not regular season W1

This may be causing an issue with roster counts, but I have no idea, didn't look into that because I had no way to count roster sizes and frankly I didn't really want to fuck up anything up more than it already is.

Example:

DiT5NZU.jpg

Darius Hillary, in the roster menu, is on my practice squad. But when I select him, I have the option to sign him to the PS, or cut him. Doing either will create a duplicate version and send him to either the real practice squad or FA.

I signed a guy off of smokey's practice squad, so maybe they fixed it.

Not all players on practice squads are bugged. If you look at a teams PS, you will see you don't have an option to sign many of them.

Top Bottom