• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

brentech

I think closest enemy hero gets attacked before a catapult, no? If closest things to a tower are a creep, hero and catapult, in that order, and the creep dies, the tower will focus on the hero.
Was just a quick search with info I once looked up myself. Wasn't aware I could deny click for freedom though.

I think the catapult does get priority, but i guess I'd have to check it myself.

Drizz - Can you play our game?

I'm bailing after this one. No sense in playing with as much AI as we will have. Trade in offer ends on Friday so I'll take advantage as well.

Let me know who is staying around and I'll transfer the commish powers.
Ill find a way to get it in tomorrow, tonight isn't likely but I want to play you once on this version.

EZ what time did you want to hockey? I'm pretty free the rest of the night. In fact I am 9 wins from a legend card and I am thinking about going for all that in one night...

Of course the other guys are invited too as they know but who knows what kind of magnet strength DOTA has tonight!

eznark

Banned
EZ what time did you want to hockey? I'm pretty free the rest of the night. In fact I am 9 wins from a legend card and I am thinking about going for all that in one night...

Of course the other guys are invited too as they know but who knows what kind of magnet strength DOTA has tonight!

Soon as the kids are in bed so like 10.

McNei1y

well, if lg is dead then i dont feel so bad. but im down to get back in it. just moved my last shit into my place. cant do anything tonight, though (i will be back on nhl! dont sell it yet!!) i have a deadline i have to meet for work.

BigAT

I need to see this Bob micro in action.

Bob micro:

A342val.gif

Mrbob

Yeah I didn't even get those 3 kills till the last couple minutes. Didn't realize I could spam R continuously with her.

Here healing ability can change team fights significantly.

Sanjuro

If PS3 had decent online, I would be more optimistic for PS4. Instead, I've just been eating Taco Bell every day, praying to the Taco Gods.

brentech

the first bit of the game seemed kind of slow and didn't drag me in, but after you got through that and had each of the characters it really comes together. Hell, I guess just before then with the first heist.

The heists are fucking awesome

Sokantish

Someone needs to make a game all about Heists. Planning them and doing all the set up before hand and giving you different ways to approach them was pretty fun

If PS3 had decent online, I would be more optimistic for PS4. Instead, I've just been eating Taco Bell every day, praying to the Taco Gods.

yeah 360 has a much better interface. hopefully now that sony is charging for online they can make it better but i wouldn't expect it to get to 360 levels. at least we get sweet ps+ games!

also, didn't NBA 2k14 come out yesterday? i don't see no impressions smokey!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
yeah 360 has a much better interface. hopefully now that sony is charging for online they can make it better but i wouldn't expect it to get to 360 levels. at least we get sweet ps+ games!

also, didn't NBA 2k14 come out yesterday? i don't see no impressions smokey!

I redboxed 2k14 to play smokey. 2k servers down.

In other words, its the same thing.

Sokantish

Payday is awful. Game sucks, I can't believe you even just said that. I think I only played one mission of Payday, but the one I did you were just put into the bank with no set up or anything. The set up is the most fun!

Top Bottom