• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

wind waker HD looks so good! i wish nintendo would go the sony route and do some additional HD remakes. i'm looking at you fzero! then nintendo can see they should do a new one!

eznark

Banned
Warlock is just ridiculous. Im 7 for 7 with a 7.25 KDA ratio.

Drow is still better

Yeah, I hate how useless he is at higher levels. Nerf diffusal blade!!

It was funny watching him in a "pro" game yesterday. Just completely irrelevant.

Mrbob

BF4 beta is the worst. First game wouldn't let me deploy. Next four times I can't even get past the loading screen. I want to play.

Mrbob

Yeah I finally got in tonight, had a really good time. I love the extra verticality. I maxed everything out at 1080P and would get in the high 50s to low 70s at 1080P with 32 people. Go up to 64 though and it would drop occasionally into the 30s. :( I'm guessing I'm going over 2GB of memory at times with 64 people. Visuals are very nice. I'll probably pick up a 280X if the price is right.

Smokey

i'm sorry for what we did to your team smokey. can you forgive us?

I have no more feels

I'm not mad. I'm thankful for the 49ers. One more team exposing that Schaub is done and kubiak is a terrible HC. Nothing is going to change though because the organization is a joke.

I'm in rockets mode keep telling people that. They are the only thing worth looking forward to here.

Mrbob

Well I guess I ordered Beyond Two Souls. Amazon sent me a shipping notice today. Curse you gold box. Hope the game is good.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I don't know why is annoys me so much, but when people call queen of pain the 'QoP of pain' I just want to slap them

/random

I hate that they use QoP to begin with. Same with KotL for Keeper of the Light.

Is it that hard to call them Kerrigan and Gandalf?

CB3

So i bought a vita for a decent price in the B/S/T thread.

Now i gotta shell out way too much money for a 32GB card :(

Mrbob

11-1-6 in my last game as Spirit Breaker.

Between this and my undefeated Phantom Lancer streak I think I should hard carry from now on.

eznark

Banned
11-1-6 in my last game as Spirit Breaker.

Between this and my undefeated Phantom Lancer streak I think I should hard carry from now on.

Been telling you that forever. Off-lane carry. Just sit down there, farm and don't die. Get huge. Then stumble into team fights and steal kills.

Mrbob

Thank you Soka. I'm becoming a big deal in Dota. If I were cocky I would say I'm on the path to becoming the greatest hard carry player in MaddenGAF history.

Smokey, did you see the leaked R290 specs? Seems like the card is going to be about 90-93 percent the 290X. If this card comes in around 400 to 450 I'm all over it.

Also, MS with the power of their
timed exclusive announcement
cloud.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=693142

Based butt0x rules the day again.

Been telling you that forever. Off-lane carry. Just sit down there, farm and don't die. Get huge. Then stumble into team fights and steal kills.

I totally stole one kill from Drow with my SB burst.

McNei1y

I'm doing an experiment. I stopped playing for two weeks last year and everyone turned in their NHLs. I hope everyone still has their copy because I'm going to play soon!

I'm doing an experiment. I stopped playing for two weeks last year and everyone turned in their NHLs. I hope everyone still has their copy because I'm going to play soon!

yeah this club is a ghost town. but I still play pickup games to relax so I'm keeping it!

CB3

Thanks Shake*

* I may or may not have rushed out of the shower to change my post making you buy me a drow and slardar set instead, only to find you beat me to the punch.

P.S. ill be around in about a hour to play dota, friends.

Top Bottom