• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

Is Kingdoms of Amalur worth checking out?

eh, i mean its free on ps+ and its ok. i have it on PC also. only played a couple hours earlier in the year. its not a bad game but unless you are just absolutely out of other games to play then your time is better spent elsewhere

Mrbob

So it looks like AMD won't have a video card around 400 dollars:

500x1000px-LL-2ffe2301_pricing.png

Leaked European pricing. 500 to 550 for the R290 most likely.

Smokey

Did anybody get Beyond Two Souls? Got it from redbox.. Probably best graphics on PS3...it and GT6 will be good swan songs.

770. I was only getting 30 FPS so I probably couldn't play it on ultra but still I'm not terribly impressed visually.

All of the graphical features aren't implemented. It will probably look more polished come release. Also 30fps? Drop that ish until you get 50ish-60fps bro

Yall disgust me. Battlefield on goddamn consoles gawd

eznark

Banned
I probably won't get it at all to be honest. And yeah, obviously I would drop it. I just wanted to see if it was significantly better looking than 3. Meh.

eznark

Banned
I was watching the baseball game and just decided to run one quick match. Decided to random. Went 0-14-8 with Sven. Not one of the people cussed me out. I was shocked!

Mrbob

Yeah blame me when as support I'm getting more kills than our carries.

I'm moving back to hard carry. I want to win games. You guys broke my 9 out of 10 winning streak.

brentech

just had an amazing game as spirit breaker.
it was slow starting, but after finally landing first kill, things picked up quick and then once i got my armlet and mask (and remembering to use them!), I was just smashing the fuck out of their whole team.

12/4/21 end.
I believe it was an all carry game, lol. Luckily we just didn't allow them to farm up, because they definitely had more of the pure right click damage.

only makes me wish i did a better job with the toggles/activates the other night playing as him with you guys.

Mrbob

I guess Girardi didn't want to uproot his family. This was the biggest reason for him staying in New York. Cubs were going to offer him more money than the Yankees and he still stayed. Even though the Yankees are about to go into the shitter and the Cubs are rising like the phoenix.

Smokey

I was going to abandon my xbox roots but then gs opened their pre-orders back up. So I had to jump on it and cancel it from amazon. I'd say I'm quite the objective, unbiased gamer

Can't wait for ads to be targeted at me and affect my life

Smokey

Yeah but UPS will deliver it to you the day of release right? Or you mean you wanted to go at midnight and get it?

Not going to a midnight launch for a new console. Goons be waitin in the parking lot for ya.

But since I'm so excited I guess could risk my life for xbox one/ps4

Mrbob

I was going to abandon my xbox roots but then gs opened their pre-orders back up. So I had to jump on it and cancel it from amazon. I'd say I'm quite the objective, unbiased gamer

Can't wait for ads to be targeted at me and affect my life

Glad to see you are following my lead in becoming a truly unbiased gamer.

Top Bottom