• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

Mrbob

Me and splat just got done with a weird game of Doto. We won in the end, final tally was 57 to 55 us but it didn't feel that close by end game. We started down almost 15 kills in the beginning and stormed back. Took control of the map. First time as Crystal Maiden pretty fun to play. Got one good ult in but botched a couple other attempts.

I've now won 8 of my last 9 doto games! Still 20 games under .500 though lol. :(

brentech

Still 20 games under .500 though lol. :(

I'm exactly 20 games under =(
I need to stop playing so many games solo Q. I'll have big win streaks, but then worse loss streaks cause people are only playing like their 3rd game or some shit it seems sometimes.

Last night's match brought me to 9 spirit breaker games, 77% win.....and I still suck at toggling my fucking bracers.

I need to stop playing so many games solo Q. I'll have big win streaks, but then worse loss streaks cause people are only playing like their 3rd game or some shit it seems sometimes.

Last night's match brought me to 9 spirit breaker games, 77% win.....and I still suck at toggling my fucking bracers.

Wait until you also get MoM and/or Mjollnir and have other items that require activation.

brentech

Wait until you also get MoM and/or Mjollnir and have other items that require activation.

yeah, i did have MoM as well. Along with a halberd (largely just to slow fuckers from getting out alive), which I think I never got the active off. usually as soon as I charged in, Ursa got all up in my shit.
Kind of worked though, charged in, cooldowns burned on me, then you guys wiped their team!

armlet?

12 games above .500! I'm the best!

eznark

Banned
I'm 32-23

Maybe I'm the X-Factor

I still invite you every night!

My headset is still fucked but I'm going to give it a go again tonight. If it doesn't work I might move the whole console and wireless headset out of the living room since it'll happen soon anyway and that should help.

brentech

I still invite you every night!

My headset is still fucked but I'm going to give it a go again tonight. If it doesn't work I might move the whole console and wireless headset out of the living room since it'll happen soon anyway and that should help.

something happen to your gamecom 780? or your talking about something else?

Shake is unable to approach those he is sexually attracted to.

Joakim+Noah+Joakim+Noah+Spends+Star+Break+jZ46HUCS5RVl.jpg

i got a boner!

brentech

Got the portal pack as a self gift. Glados cracks me up. 'Triple homicide!'

I need to play Lich more.
Played him a few times when I first played the game, and not since. Pretty fun, almost exclusively for the ultimate.

eznark

Banned
Battlefield 4 on Ultra.

Not really impressed. I think I might skip it and get it on PS4. It can't look that different. This isn't blowing me away at all.

eznark

Banned
770. I was only getting 30 FPS so I probably couldn't play it on ultra but still I'm not terribly impressed visually.

Mrbob

Surprised you are only getting 30. Is your CPU older? I have a 3570K. My frame rate would stay in the 50s to 60s and 70s but crash into the 30s at times in heavy firefights. Dat 2GB of memory ftl.

I ordered BF4 on PS4 from Newegg with the sale price of $48.99. Shipping Nov 12 so hopefully it comes by Friday Nov 15.

Mrbob

I'll probably just get it on PS4. I currently do not have 30GB of free available space on my SSD which BF4 requires. Well, I should say I don't want to get rid of other games on my SSD for BF4. To take up 30GB of my SSD you need to be Dota tier. I'm guessing after two weeks BF4 goes into the trash bin while I go back to Dota 2.

I'm more interested in Killzone Shadow Fall multi. GG seems to be putting in some cool ideas.

i was thinking about BF4 but i'll just stick to killzone. at least i enjoy killzones singleplayer so even though i suck dick at FPS multi it could still have value for me.

i played battlefield 3 on ps3 because it was free through PS+. fucking horrible

Top Bottom