• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

brentech

rofl

single draft, got Troll Warlord, never played before, but seemed like the best option of what i had.

once i had Satanic, team fights against people like Huskar, Ursa, and OD, and I was just able to melt them down with ridiculous attack speed. I was just cracking up while playing, burning everything down. allowed me us to just push mid and tear it down for a win.

best first game as a hero ever

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
1:38:00 in breaking brad on giantbomb today.

One of the great moments in giantbomb history

Mrbob

Wind Waker HD is so good.

Heads up to those wanting a pro controller for Wii u. Might be a YMMV situation but my local best buy is clearancing out the white pro controllers for 10.99.

Sanjuro

good looking sanjo.

Aside from the free trial, the service itsself seems cool enough.

Yeah, I was too busy trying to get the initial deals that I ended up cancelling all of them. I've been reading in twenty-one days you get more offers. Trial is thirty.

Playing Wind Waker makes me like video games again.

Is it the same boating simulator game that was on the Gamecube?

CB3

Playing Wind Waker makes me like video games again.

i felt the same way. Im finding nintendo games are an especially great palate cleanser after the daily stress and anger that dota provides. WW HD is just a gorgeous game.

It almost makes me rethink getting a PS4. I mean, what will I play? Dark shooters? Hopefully Knack isn't total shit.

Me too, at least right away. Madden league probably isn't going to exist and most of the sports games look like trash or aren't even coming out. And I'm not really into those single-player games anymore nor do I really care about BF4 on PS4.

eznark

Banned
I didn't say I was passing on it. Just that I'm kind of blah on it all of a sudden. It's weird, I was super stoked for it up until I started playing WW. Unless I suddenly grow up and stop buying shit I don't need, I'll be getting a PS4.

CB3

You guys are going to be sad when we get a Destiny beta clan going and you can't play because you passed on getting a PS4.

I think im settled on getting on. Begrudgingly. Mostly because i feel like ill need one eventually and it wont drop in price before that. Im gonna buy it and sit it in the corner while i play Mario 3D World.

Sanjuro

First episode of the second season of TMNT is up on 360 and free.

ixW2oWIGGAZjT.gif

rinse82

So... I'm going to be a dad for the first time. Wife is 6 weeks.

We don't want to tell any friends or family till we reach 12 weeks, but I'm going crazy inside so sharing with Madden bros.

Mrbob

Bob's just lucky they have only been going after juniors that are comically obvious about it.

I love how the closet Xbro is always chiming in on the topic.

I only shit on MS when warranted. Actually, I'm semi retired now because so many others have taken up the cause.

BigAT

I love how the closet Xbro is always chiming in on the topic.

I only shit on MS when warranted. Actually, I'm semi retired now because so many others have taken up the cause.

Classic attempt to deflect. Don't be upset that you were figured out, I just never understood why you went on such a full court press in here. We have maybe 30 people? Seems like a small market to advertise to when you could be planting seeds elsewhere on GAF. I don't know the world of astroturfing though.

Mrbob

So is anyone else playing Beyond Two Souls? Or just me because I forgot I pre ordered the game.

I'm about 3 hours in, and have to say I'm fascinated by the game. It seems more "gamey" than Heavy Rain but it is still an adventure game at heart. This isn't fast paced action. Surprised at how much I'm enjoying the story and main characters so far. Much more than Heavy Rain which I quit after about an hour. Played enough to think I'll finish it.

Edit: AT, the fact you posted your retort means you didn't figure it out.

Smokey

So is anyone else playing Beyond Two Souls? Or just me because I forgot I pre ordered the game.

I'm about 3 hours in, and have to say I'm fascinated by the game. It seems more "gamey" than Heavy Rain but it is still an adventure game at heart. This isn't fast paced action. Surprised at how much I'm enjoying the story and main characters so far. Much more than Heavy Rain which I quit after about an hour. Played enough to think I'll finish it.

Did anybody get Beyond Two Souls? Got it from redbox.. Probably best graphics on PS3...it and GT6 will be good swan songs.

brentech

I watch trailers and what not of B:TS, and I just dont know where it's going or what it's trying to be. Might play it another day, but, eh

CB3

First game purchased for my vita? Hot Shots Golf. As it should be.

This will be a great dota queue game.

eznark

Banned
:(

This sucks. My Amazon purchases about to go down heavily now. I'll be getting all my PC hardware from newegg.

Totally worth it. There is a distribution center close to me (somehow they don't collect tax though... Weird) and I get orders next day. It's awesome!

I played it for a bit last night. I'm liking it so far.

Still trying to finish GTA V though so I may not get back to it until later.

Top Bottom