• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

eznark

Banned
hahahahahahahaha holy shit. Dendi just says fuck the tower and runs into tower+3 [A] clowns and destroys everyone. Amazing.

brentech

i thought I just saw it as single elimination round?

add: been meaning to play Skywrath, but haven't done so once yet
it always seems like [A] is willing to throw a game with a weird play around line up, just to figure out what the opposing team is doing, then tear shit up the rest of the way.

obviously very early in the game, but a drastic change from game 1
lol, and an alliance team wipe

brentech

Dark Seer is retarded easy but my team and I just had some big throws. 75 minute loss. :(

thought you played as him twice
i started a game and you were already lvl 8 i think. I finished that game, and started another and you were still playing as dark seer, lol

yesterday I was 6-2 on the day. The first game was so bad I almost didn't play again. Team was all over the fucking place.
The last game was equally as bad, but only because someone on my team constantly talked on the mic about how good he was (he was average, at best). Was saying he was 'semi' pro. He was playing as PA, and yet I had to basically hard carry warlock to secure the win, which we could have had about 20 min earlier if he had just attacked their ancient when we had it down to half health. I honestly wanted to stab him I think.

i played pokemon for the first time ever a couple months ago (my wife has black or white on DS). uhhh... what the fuck? game is awful what am i missing here? you run around with a bunch of anime characters and terrible music then have a 1 on 1 battle with someone?

i played pokemon for the first time ever a couple months ago (my wife has black or white on DS). uhhh... what the fuck? game is awful what am i missing here? you run around with a bunch of anime characters and terrible music then have a 1 on 1 battle with someone?
Wtf how old are you

I had my pokemon phase in middle school and our school banned that and Magic cards lulZ

Sokantish

A bunch of anime characters? Do you not play any japanese games or something?

Top Bottom