• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

eznark

Banned
We threw a fishing tournament for my sons first birthday party. I caught the largest fish. I am a master of all things.

Didn't get to watch much football outside of the first half of the first games and I just have to say, holy FUCK the Texans are a tire fire lit in the dumpster in the alley between the abortion store and douche bag recyclery. My god. They are the Mouz Sports of the NFL.

eznark

Banned
Kids like fishing. Duh. My son did catch a bit of a fin though and it poked him good. Now he knows that those things are sharp!

eznark

Banned
Oh my god that second game from yesterday! 20-27 minutes is just insane. Admiral Bulldog is worthless on anyone but NP/LD.

Nightz

Ended up buying Pokemon X since I had some expiring rewards certificates at Best Buy. I haven't played a Pokemon game since Pokemon Red in middle school. Just started but it feels like a 3D version of what I played back then.

BigAT

I haven't played anything since Blue, but every time I look at videos for the new games it looks like they haven't really changed anything aside from graphical improvements and more Pokemans. Have there been any actual gameplay changes over the years?

Sanjuro

He posted that when the Tigers had that insurmountable lead which was later mounted with gusto from behind by Big Papi.

Ah. Lost track of post timing. I was all sorts of a mess the other day.

I debated going to the game last night. Would have been the second best ALCS game I've attended in my lifetime!

Sokantish

What do you mean? Crow invites me to DOTA like everyday. Actually, wait... the other day I saw him playing DOTA 2 and he didn't even bother inviting me. I confronted him about it and then he sent me a MOCK invite

LiveWire

Bring back 2k.

hQp1IxbtU.gif

TheCrow

What do you mean? Crow invites me to DOTA like everyday. Actually, wait... the other day I saw him playing DOTA 2 and he didn't even bother inviting me. I confronted him about it and then he sent me a MOCK invite

Hey, I'm not always the party leader. But we all know that we have a better chance of Chris Remo dropping by than another soka sighting.

brentech

whats the date on the Columbus event? The MLG site isn't pulling schedule up for me and I can't remember if that was late this month or next

brentech

blah, just found it too

World’s Best Video Game Players to Compete for $100,000 at the Major League Gaming Championship in Columbus – November 22-24

Event to Feature First Ever Call of Duty: Ghosts Tournament and International Dota 2 Tournament; Thousands of Spectators to Attend – Spectator Passes Available Now in the MLG Online Store

Major League Gaming (MLG), is returning to Columbus, Ohio, from November 22-24 for the MLG Championship at the Greater Columbus Convention Center. The best teams from around the globe will compete in a three-day video game tournament for $100,000 in prizes playing the soon to be released and highly anticipated game Call of Duty: Ghosts (Xbox 360) and wildly popular PC game, Dota 2. Thousands of spectators are expected to attend and fans can purchase VIP and general admission passes online now in the MLG Store.

The Games:

Call of Duty®: Ghosts (Xbox 360) - $50,000 prize pool, 1st place $20,000

The first-ever Call of Duty: Ghosts competition – the game will be released on November 5 – will feature 108 teams. Competitor passes are available in the MLG Store SOLD OUT.

Dota 2 (PC) - $50,000 prize pool, 1st place $25,000

MLG’s first International Dota 2 competition will feature the world’s best teams from Europe, China and North America. The Alliance, Na’vi, Fnatic, Evil Geniuses, Team Liquid, Speed Gaming , DK, and more will compete in Round Robin Play followed by a Single Elimination Championship Bracket.

On Site Spectating – VIP and General Admission Passes Available Now:

Thousands of in-person spectators will view the competition via huge video screens, experience LIVE commentating and visit an array of booths featuring meet and greets with Pro Players, the latest products from partners, pre-release access to games and more. VIP and general admission passes are available now in the MLG Store. VIPs get early access, reserved seating, VIP receptions, access to the VIP lounge and more.

Online Viewing in HD:

For those not attending in person, the weekend competition will be broadcast LIVE online at www.majorleaguegaming.com. The broadcast schedule will be released soon.

MLG Championship - Columbus

Dates: Friday, November 22 – Sunday, November 24

400 North High Street, Columbus, OH 43215

Passes: Available in the MLG Store Online

VIP Spectator Passes for the weekend: $250

GA Spectator Passes for the weekend: $35 ($50 at the door)
Unless I have a schedule problem, I'm going

Mrbob

EA pulled the Madden video because too many people were hating on it.

Guess even MLB The Show pedigree can't save Madden. Tiburon disband.

Top Bottom