• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

Mrbob

We only play Dota nowadays.

Streaming on DailyMotion? No wonder I couldn't find it. Why is this on DailyMotion?

This stream isn't working. Tobi is trash.

eznark

Banned
Nyx got nerfed in the worst possible way. Now you need skill to use his impale! Fuck that noise!

Last night was all I got to play since the patch because of the Great Computer Explosion of 2013.

Smokey

Smokey, the NDA for the 290X looks to be expiring tonight at midnight eastern. Might be time to flip flop teams again. Especially as the rumored price for the 290X is $549. This means the vanilla R290 will be in the 400s. Heck I might even get the 290X if its 549. Titan power for nearly half the price? Yes please.

Nope. G sync > mantle. AMD dun goofed.

Might pull the trigger on a six core 4930k and new mobo.. Or rebuy a second titan. Want to get back into 4k and multi monitor.. Need horsepower...

Smokey

290x does sound good tho.. But nvidia will counter. And amd is really behind nvidia when it comes to certain graphical features and things like gsync, shield, shadowplay etc.

Their Xfire scaling deems interesting.. .. But FPS means nothing anymore and AMDs framerates are god awful. So until we see those figures I'm still a bit skeptical.

brentech

huzzah! was wondering if you ever found out since only limited reports

w51QauJ.png

Mrbob

Eznark, I know nothing gives you more pleasure than shitting on the games media. Garnett Lee just dropped a gem for you.

EejPmyY.png

McNei1y

Hi guys,

I haven't changed my password in 1566 days and had to change it.

I saw a Kunkka joke today on Reddit. It was awesome.

eznark

Banned
Target an area instead of a hero lock. To be honest I used to use it that way all the time anyway so I might still be ok. Hasn't been in random draft lately though.

Smokey

X1 is trash. I'm over my withdrawals

Aaron Holbert ‏@aholbert32 49s
#NBA2K14 offline association mode is gone. Just confirmed no multi team association in next gen. 2k isn’t talking about online yet.

Well fuck me, this MyGM shit better be good.

well fuck. that's kind of a big deal. prob no online association either...

edit: apparently mygm is the new name for association or something

Top Bottom