• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

Mrbob

Yeah EVGA is pretty much the best when it comes to support.

Dendi is steaming Dota on Twitch right now but Dota all of a sudden looks a lot like Hearthstone. D:

eznark

Banned
All this has nothing to do with Bob last night who just drew short straw but man, we should bar Earth shaker. I dont think we've ever had someone do well with him.

Mrbob

I should have taken Leshrac instead. I didn't enjoy playing Earthshaker. He seems kind of useless outside of his stun attack and that is tough to hit properly.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
All this has nothing to do with Bob last night who just drew short straw but man, we should bar Earth shaker. I dont think we've ever had someone do well with him.

Ive got a 68% win rate with him. 2.83 KDA. The highest of any hero for me besides Warlock!

He's fine.

CB's earthshaker is legit... when he's not trapping us somewhere or refusing to buy support items or lying to us about how he just ulti'd their team to 1/4 health and we totally coulda won that team fight

:D

CB3

CB's earthshaker is legit... when he's not trapping us somewhere or refusing to buy support items or lying to us about how he just ulti'd their team to 1/4 health and we totally coulda won that team fight

:D

Im surprised you remember those games. That was a while ago.

Then again, when you dont actually play the game, i suppose its all you have.

Mrbob

This Windrunner mid is currently owning Dendi batrider in a pub game.

Edit: This might be one of the best Windrunner I've seen. So good.

CB3

This NFC East shameball is so fucking bad. Can we please play dota after the early games!

eznark

Banned
Good night, sweet Microsoft:

famousmortimer @atPeteDodd
I'm going to tease because it's something I am working on. Big, big news just verified about the xbox one. Going to begin writing now.

Smokey

So GeForce ShadowPlay is pretty cool. I downloaded the drivers that Nvidia leaked one day in advance, and I've been messing with it. Took two vids:

Crysis 3 12 minute session

-12:00 shout out to eznark

BF3 MP heli shot down

Youtube quality sucks ass, but SP does very little to impact your system. It's like a 3fps drop at most, don't even know it's running. You can record the last 20 minutes of your session, or you can record the entire thing. Pretty sweet. It's still in BETA, but there does seem to be an audio sync issue. Other than that, it's a neat piece of software.

The BF3 quick vid is exactly how the PS4 streaming service will be used. Something cool happens, press button and done.

eznark

Banned
Oh man I can only imagine what the stage directions were for Harkkonen.

Enter stage right
Be fat
Seep puss
Be fatter
Hover up
Fatter still

Love people brushing this whole XBL thing off as no big deal.

Most of them were probably the same ones thumping their chest about XBL being the main reason they were sticking with the One over PS4.

Imagine how fucked it would have been with their DRM bullshit if you were having "connectivity" issues.

Top Bottom